**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dungeon

I would like to see some kind of "report" button in dungeons. People just joining dungeons and than do not move, or follow the same path etc... And when you manage to solo, you have to wait another 10 minutes to get a reward and join another team (with non moving partner). I suggest that people with too many "reports" are band from social events (first only a day, and eventualy permanent) if those reports keep coming. Ofcourse there should be a way to prove legitimate reports, but im sure kabam could manage it :)

Comments

• Options
    RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    Good idea.. hopefully kabam hear it
  • Options
    Sounds like a good idea. Certainly something needed
  • Options
    Zero_USHZero_USH Posts: 17
    Don`t agree, i use an unsuported device so i cant move as fast as others, never take same path as my partner, and ppl that move faster than me flood me with wich node should i take? instead of reading and take the hardest one( thats what im doing if my partner doesnt move), the thing with report is that u will have a lot fake reports, its better to have something like MVP ( boss gives 0 points, 1 node gives 1 point and if take a node with 2 links (your noob partner didnt kill any node) u get 2 points, obviously u get a match with someone close to your MVP and not base on your total group prestige