**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just opened a 5* Ant Man... does anyone have advice for him? [Title edited for clarity]

HfchangHfchang Posts: 186
edited October 2018 in Strategy and Tips
He’s so bad. Laughably bad. Angrily bad. Total garbage. Not even worth levelling up to 1/25 kind of bad. I’m so annoyed!!!! Does anyone like using him that could help me change my mind, even in the slightest?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Only use is ghost and wasp synergy
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Antman 3/30 is worthy of arena grinding to get CAIW at the end of the week. ;)
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    If you get him duped and start seeing the low damage that glancing gets, once you start using his powerful SP2 (poisoning opponents) and if you happen to have a Doc Oc, Wasp, Ghost for his synergies, perhaps you will change your mind.

I have my duped 4* at R4, pair him with the same level Doc Oc. and they clear sooo much content for me, still today.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Needs synergies to nearly be decent
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I’ve pulled him 4 times and was forced to use 20 expiring 5* generic sig stones on him (only dupe at the time) LoL, took him to 3/45 a while back just because
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    He was my first 5*...still don't use him.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    relax bro, just a bad pull, better luck next time :smile:

we all pull antman and patriot as 5*
  • MaxRangeMaxRange Posts: 7
    I just pulled 5* Groot and the one before that was 5* Iron Patriot. You're not the only one :'(
  • KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    If you get him duped and start seeing the low damage that glancing gets, once you start using his powerful SP2 (poisoning opponents) and if you happen to have a Doc Oc, Wasp, Ghost for his synergies, perhaps you will change your mind.

I have my duped 4* at R4, pair him with the same level Doc Oc. and they clear sooo much content for me, still today.

I agree with all of this. He's quite good when duped at a decent sig level. That glancing **** is a pain to fight against, but so nice to fight with it on your side.
  • HfchangHfchang Posts: 186
    @Hector_1475 @Krumbledkookie what’s even worse is that from those synergies I only have wasp as a 2* from the Gwenpool events...
  • King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 210
    Seriously though I once used Antman to kill someone with his poison..... may the odds be in your favor.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Antman can be useful at times