**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Voodoo/Blade vs Mephisto Regen clarification

Hi,
I wanted to test some accuracy ability reduction with voodoo and blade.
I did 20 duels with voodoo against mephisto and 20 with blade.
Voodoo on odd combo prevented regen at the end 0 times
Blade prevented regen 18 times

Let's talk about abilities:

Let's start with Mephisto. One of his signature abilities is:
cxdotvnicwzx.png

So Mephisto has immunity to passive accuracy abilities reduction

Voodoo:
81nfcxtnpk7r.png

Blade:
ihnz1lruzan6.png

According to the stats voodoo has 50% chance while blade only 40%, but on duels and real questing tests blade actually has more chances.

You probably will say it's RNG, but still 0 out or 20 not likely to happen.
Another explanation can be that voodoo is passive reduction while danger sense is not (although it's passive sign).

I would like to get clarification about it.

Thanks.

P.S: Don't start the "NERF" talk...

Comments

• Options
    NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    what i know is this:

Mephisto : immunity for ability reduce

Voodoo is a passive ability reduce and same is

Blade but blade Danger sense ignore the dimensional beings immunity which mean he by pass this therefor able to prevent the heal

Where voodoo "just" have ability reduce and dont ignore the immunity. so why voodoo cant prevent the heal block
  • Options
    Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    Both Voodoo and Blade use passive ability accuracy reduction. The difference is Blade bypasses dimensional beings' immunity to ability accuracy reduction(pretty much solely for Mephisto)
  • Options
    arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
    So blade "ignores" his immunity to ability accuracy reduction. Interesting mechanic.

Thank you
  • Options
    Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    And as of right now, Mephisto's the only champ that ability applies to because they only somewhat recently added where it specifies dimensional beings in the part about ignoring immunities, kind of separating it from danger sense as it's own ability since it isn't affected by the GR or Mephisto synergy and won't apply to Mordo's immunity.