**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best Passive Ability Champ & rank

Almost completed Act 5, need a little help though. I’d like to rank a champ I can use for LoL and AQ too tho. So it’s 50:50

5* Venom to r3
4* Iceman to r5
4* Hyperion/Carnage/Venom/Proxima

I was saving to rank 5* Red Hulk to r4, now I am unsure as it would take last of my teir two alphas & will have enough for a featured 5* Crystal soon. Approaching 6* crystal.

My most serious consideration going to 5* Venom for his passive evade bypass, immunities, and bleed. Second to 4* Iceman. Iceman has the most immunities and bypassss all evade, not just spider verse. His coldsnap damage is unique as well, bypassing Bleed immune.

Thinking I should rank a lower teir and save class cats to rank 5* Awakened MS to r4.

Thoughts?

Comments

• XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    LOL? Well, if you’re doing anything with LOL you need 5* unless you mean ROL in which case Proxima
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Awakened MS is a really good option..once u get some souls into her,she matches the top champs...if u play with her then she will help u a lot...but then again if u don't like to play her then wait for someone u would want to spend resources on
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    I do like playing MS and would use her much more as r4. That said, I built my roster around Max MD, something I’ve been taking into consedartion as well, class diversity.

Mystic- 5* Awakened Loki r3, 5* Awakened MS r3, 5* Mordo r3

Science- 5* RHulk r3

Tech- 5* Sparky r4

5*s low on totem- Awakened AntMan, Venom, Cable

Honorable mentions 4* r5- Dr.V, AA, CB, X-23, Ultron, Angela, Sparky

3pfu0hhfqk0r.jpeg
    LOLZ omg I just noticed his head got blown off!! Lookie at Sym Supreme hehehe

•where’s your head attt•