**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What 5* champ should I awake?

JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
edited October 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I got a cosmic awaken gem from 5.4
Next goal 100% act 5
Dont care about lol
Not going to take any to R4 because domino is next in the list
I'm looking for utility to better overcome new challenges or act 5

dxjv6p18uuln.jpg
vb02vumsjtp6.jpg
f8la7e9nkpcl.jpg

What 5* champ should I awake? 46 votes

Medusa
76%
Kenny292Spity68mum_m2Pcc880allinashesKihlgastShaheerFIazSceptilemaniacF317Duke_SilverAanthoWerewrymBobomanBirdReynoldsJestr54dfmoore26spktobalaJohn757jlamadisonMitchell35 35 votes
Corvus glaive
13%
fish8sixLuckylefty01GoogleplexianRasiloverbinrakAmazing_Demon05 6 votes
Carnage
4%
XxLoganTDCxXAleor 2 votes
Cry because I really wanted a mystc or mutant (to ghostrider or domino)
4%
Nickname207Cain 2 votes
Keep it and wait to a better champ(available or still to be release)
2%
Thanos_Car 1 vote

Comments

• The_lokeshhhh05The_lokeshhhh05 Posts: 150
    Go for medusa as corvus still good without duped and she is way better than carnage,sup iron man,king groot etc ,hope so u get 5* mutant and mystic awakening gem soon🤞
  • Luckylefty01Luckylefty01 Posts: 155
    Corvus glaive
    I voted for CG but Medusa dupe gives her the 3 fury stacks and auto block activation. I think CG needs it more imo
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Medusa
    If you want the best out of her she needs to be awakened and is really good for 100% for act 5
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Medusa
    The RNG gods love you lol
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Medusa
    Medusa needs it the most
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Carnage
    Medusa needs it but she also needs a high sig and synerygy bonuses to be as good as other champs
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Medusa
    Jehuty001 wrote: »
    I voted for CG but Medusa dupe gives her the 3 fury stacks and auto block activation. I think CG needs it more imo

this is absolutely horrendous advice (IMO). Corvus doesn't need the ability. often times you'll never use it. Medusa's is triggered 5 seconds into the fight and it directly amplifies her attack. she's probably the most dynamic champion in the game (AW Defense/offense Sorted, AQ team sorted, Questing Team Sorted, L.O.L....sorted)
  • JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    I have a problem with CG. He is great for champs but just to fight opponents with 50k or less health. After he gets the charges he gets more attack,but the first fight is just painful...and most of act 5 the champs have more than that.
    I was really bouncing between keep it,medusa or cry 😂
    But probably medusa is th best option
    You really feel the increase in attack with the fury?
    Thanks for your help boys