**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best Passive Ability Champ & rank

Almost completed Act 5, need a little help though. I’d like to rank a champ I can use for LoL and AQ too tho. So it’s 50:50

5* Venom to r3
4* Iceman to r5
4* Hyperion/Carnage/Venom/Proxima

I was saving to rank 5* Red Hulk to r4, now I am unsure as it would take last of my teir two alphas & will have enough for a featured 5* Crystal soon. Approaching 6* crystal.

My most serious consideration going to 5* Venom for his passive evade bypass, immunities, and bleed. Second to 4* Iceman. Iceman has the most immunities and bypassss all evade, not just spider verse. His coldsnap damage is unique as well, bypassing Bleed immune.

Thinking I should rank a lower teir and save class cats to rank 5* Awakened MS to r4.

Thoughts?

Comments

• XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    LOL? Well, if you’re doing anything with LOL you need 5* unless you mean ROL in which case Proxima
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Awakened MS is a really good option..once u get some souls into her,she matches the top champs...if u play with her then she will help u a lot...but then again if u don't like to play her then wait for someone u would want to spend resources on
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    I do like playing MS and would use her much more as r4. That said, I built my roster around Max MD, something I’ve been taking into consedartion as well, class diversity.

Mystic- 5* Awakened Loki r3, 5* Awakened MS r3, 5* Mordo r3

Science- 5* RHulk r3

Tech- 5* Sparky r4

5*s low on totem- Awakened AntMan, Venom, Cable

Honorable mentions 4* r5- Dr.V, AA, CB, X-23, Ultron, Angela, Sparky

3pfu0hhfqk0r.jpeg
    LOLZ omg I just noticed his head got blown off!! Lookie at Sym Supreme hehehe

•where’s your head attt•