**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

4 LOOKING FOR ACTIVE ALLIANCE

We are Active players. Like Arena War and Aq.

Gold 3 Alliance Experience and Aq map 4.

Interested in Aq more then War.

Hoping to find friendly Active Alliance also working on Alliance milestones.

The 4 of us would like to be in the same Battle group.

juiq4zddh5wt.png
vgcojss1sorh.png
ervk8ryalwye.png
g5yd16rhckrw.png

Comments

• faizmunfaizmun Posts: 58
    Search for Blackhand
    Tag is BMMO
    We are focusing on AW and AQ and always gives our best on alliance milestones
    You can come here join us and and if you didn't like you there's no stress for leaving but I'm sure you will like us for sure.
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    edited October 2018
    @Yuwin

Storm_Shadow in game. Alliance tag X-MAF.

3 immediate spots open, we can make room for a 4th quickly.
  • Hey. You guys got line?
  • Sairam44Sairam44 Posts: 474
    The supreme is alliances for you if you want to play aq more pls contact me if you want
  • Add me on line. Papathor
  • GorerillaTacticGorerillaTactic Posts: 229
    edited October 2018
    @Yuwin
    If you're still looking for an alliance, then check out The Order of the Ebon Hand [O.E.H]. We're chill but active 5.7 million alliance that's recruiting one plus players with a base rating of 100K+. Some more slots might open after this weeks SA.
    The LINE app is REQUIRED in order to join. PM one of our officers (ARGaming86 <---ME, OpethFan1) or our leader Liam Seven (ebonhand) on LINE for more details. Adding one of us is a MUST especially ebonhand.

IG:GorerillaTactic, Liam 7, OpethFan1

I sent you a request and an invite in-game.

We are Bronze 1 looking to advance to Silver by the end of Season 5. We run AQ Map 2 & 3 simultaneously except during AW when we run 2 BG's on Map 2. In AW we're Bronze 1, Rank 1104, Tier 12.

AW currently runs two to three times a week with one to two BG's while working towards three BG's after we acquire 30 members.

Participation is key! Group participation in completion, item use, duels, etc to reach max rewards is highly recommended. No donation requirements. We understand that life issues happen, but please communicate.

With the new AQ system in place, we're running Map 2 and 3 simultaneously; 2x5 and 3x5. Once we hit 30 players, we might run three BG's with Map 3, 2, 2. We might do Map 4+ if we have enough in our treasury balance. The use of top champs is a must where nothing under 2K in AQ/AW is allowed/recommended. No pressure to join AW/AQ but participation is required/high recommended when joining.

Our last updated stats are as follows : Bronze 1 - 5,780,460 (5.7 MIL) - 1,107 AW Rating

oqgfvy3tw6en.png
    qj2sdk2z15si.png
    xrfwix5r157t.png
    hmki51izf3j9.png
    6j9weg53u3wh.png

• Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Hi, alliance Tag XTCM, let me know if that is something you are looking for , Gold 2 status and we score 60-70 million in AQ when we had full strength. Looking for 6 players
  • @yuwin

I reached out in game. I think i have the perfect fit for all of you. And no issues with keeping yall in the same bg. Add me on line app if you have it. My id is papathor. In game I'm LUV MUSL. Already spoke with spazzypatty and it seems like it will be a good fit and all my current guys are great, you'll fit in well.
  • Icebourg_23Icebourg_23 Posts: 25
    Hey bro message me on line icebourg23 just made a fresh alliance need some strong Members’s like you guys I have other strong members already here bro. Come join us and be a part of a beast alliance in the making we will run map 5 soon as we are established bro
  • Kapsdan1Kapsdan1 Posts: 51
    Hey, message me on line app or in game kapsdan1 we have space for you in the same bg
  • dfam7975dfam7975 Posts: 37
    I believe you 4 would all perhaps fit nicely in Crazy People! I sent you each an in-game request. Have a look-see and our members. W are a mixed rating group that typically does a 4,3,2 for AQ. We are moving to a 5,3,2 shortly and increasing from there with a full roster of 30. Thanks for the look
  • faizmunfaizmun Posts: 58
    o:)
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    edited November 2018
    kgg0zb6t6zlr.jpg
    Check out my alliance. Line I'd is the same as my username here.
  • BallSportsBallSports Posts: 21
    I made a post on this forum nothing happend I Made invites in global chat for players to join my alliance now the entire alliance is full of active players
  • beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    TMOMS has 4 spots open if you're still looking! AQ focused, we run 44422 in 2 bgs and map 3 in bg3. AW twice weekly
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    Me too need a same type of ally