**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Who has the best regeneration for questing?

Please provide any helpful commentary. I have Mephisto and Ghost Rider but I’m wondering if there are even better options.

Who has the best regeneration for questing? 229 votes

Ghost Rider - he can self-sustain for a whole quest
32%
CoatHang3rVdh2008GKaineOmniCaptain_KandiceSuperChronaKenny292Willjackson16Spity68SaiyanTheManMythLegendStewmanNikoBravozuffyAsukiraAnurag1606Web_Slinger_77Grimv717Vinitlalka1988MasterFlint 74 votes
Mephisto - with the Morningstar and Hela synergy, he can still use his Special 1 and he’s got an extra soul
0%
issamaf80Melkerlannero 2 votes
Awakened Blade - if played right he can always Regen to 71%
24%
DNA3000MasterSmokeRagamugginGunnerBrainimpacterAceRush5CapWW2belli300gatra_hpNguyenDauSIlverProfessorJets44allinashesadqqedfyvrNinjaWarrior99GNASTYMikeyBoi69AshburnContestOfNoobsMastersSupremeDuke_Silver 57 votes
Ultron - 50% and 25% regeneration boosts are great insurance
2%
DeemonbalaHeadrollerNojokejaymDankestChefxfit9599JayCee 6 votes
Awakened Wolverine - he regenerates without any help
25%
ArcDeAngelusGolden_GuardianHaji_Saabdapps2goDarkstar4387Erza_Scarletsfu_koraxTaxFrostyDarkZenNifzTendersquadRavenrob_33nameplasDarkrider05WaynedavypapajasonStucatDOKTOROKTOPUSDragonFire2 59 votes
Other - please provide helpful comments
13%
Whododo872dkatrylSlux83TKalDeadbyrd9AxeCopFireSpeedbumpAjisdopeFlareDogeKing_L0kiB34rDreggwatzSMNYHendrossKamalaWantsToPlayTooimnooneMorgothMelkorPanchulon21BobomanKrumbledkookieJC_ 31 votes

Comments

• SMNYSMNY Posts: 69
    My sig 200 5* Iron Man is my go to questing champ. Once he gets down to 15% health, he regens back up to 86%. Every fight. And if you die, you only need a 20% revive to get back near full health. And if you are careful, you can get hit on purpose to trigger the regen in most fights (wouldn’t want to do that against certain champs that would negate or reverse regen though).
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    +1 for Iron Man, King Groot, and X23
  • alc2alc2 Posts: 7
    5* Hyperion pretty much soloed thru ROL with just him
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    King Groot
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Ajisdope wrote: »
    X23. Her regen is awesome. Have her as an unduped 5* 4/55. She is a regular on my team.

Same. She's a regen beast, and makes use of my 5/5 DW mastery.
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    alc2 wrote: »
    5* Hyperion pretty much soloed thru ROL with just him

Yea his is nice and better when awakened
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,170 ★★★★★
    Doctor Voodoo awakened is good. Omega Red and Rogue can steal health.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    High sig wolverine you can keep him at full health pretty easily if you know how to play him and can heal up if you screw up.

The rest are awesome to but wolverine can just keep going and going as long as you have power and in certain teams he gets an attack boost and other goodies which makes him way better and just destroys your eneimes
  • MorgothMelkorMorgothMelkor Posts: 95
    edited October 2018
    high sig sw has insane regen, but it's all about luck with her to even get it to activate... I use my gr a lot, he's regen is awesome and you can easily control it, plus he's a great utility champ
  • Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    GR has so many diff utilities that can help w hard fights.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Voodoo
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Didn't ask who was the best champ for questing, just who had the best regen. Wolvie is the easy answer as it's the sole reason he's not an available 5*
  • MyradralMyradral Posts: 154
    Voodoo all day.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Morningstar
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    X23. Her regen is awesome. Have her as an unduped 5* 4/55. She is a regular on my team.

Euhm, X23 regen is the same as unduped Wolverine. And even less per tic because her base health is lower.

She is a great champ, but not the best regenerator.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Once he becomes more available, VTD will be an awesome choice. Played right, you get regen every L3
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    dkatryl wrote: »

So do GR, Duped Wolve, Blade and Ultron...
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Marri wrote: »
    dkatryl wrote: »

So do GR, Duped Wolve, Blade and Ultron...

Well, duh on duped Wolvie compared to x-23. But that is duped Wolvie. Unduped Wolvie is basically on par with her. And until he can be acquired as higher than a 5*, x-23 overtakes him at r4 5* or higher just fine, and her sig has no bearing on her regen, just makes her offense go further beyond his. Also, she isn't as hamstrung by bleed immune defenders.

GR's regen is awesome, no doubt, especially if you wait to get several judgements up to make the timer last much longer. However, you have to be able to land a heavy, which could be tricky at times due to stun immune/debuff shrugging/etc. And then you have to capitalize on the window to hit them before it expires, which for various reasons, might be subpar. (They start playing defensively, waiting to bait specials, etc)

Blade requires a dupe, which isn't a given. And even then, due to the mechanic, you have to hold block, and it isn't like he has the best block proficiency. So unless you can get a parry off or somehow buy yourself some time without being pounded on, or having to escape the inevitable heavy, the regen isn't a guarantee. Like GR, obviously, it can be done quite well with practice, but it definitely isn't as brainless as X-23's simple "it procs, let it tick"

Also, given that both X-23 and Wolvie regen potency relies on building their power bar, quite often you don't bother with using specials. If you happen to quest with suicides because you also do arenas and don't like constantly swapping, their lack of frequent special use won't make you get hit by recoil as much. GR definitely needs to use specials, and blade also heavily relies on specials.

Ultron, well, I don't really ever use him other than maybe in the 3* arenas. My highest Ultron is a r3 4*, so sure?
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Voodoo, GR, or rogue as they all bring added utility to the table and have reliable and predictable/controllable regen
  • CosagornCosagorn Posts: 84
    Angela has a nice regen.
    with Morningstar or CapIW cosmic synergy is good for short fights.
    with suicide and will power mastery is good for mid and long fights.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Ms or dv
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    Also i like

Thor rags with hela synergy. 10% heal at the End of a fight.
    Rulk with masacre synergy (sp2)
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    He’s also a part of the mutant crit team and never has to use specials (which comes in handy sometimes)
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian
    Awakened Blade - if played right he can always Regen to 71%
    In my own personal experience, it is a toss up between awakened Blade and awakened Rogue. Both have reliable, non-random relatively strong regen (although Rogue gets bonus healing on criticals, she always reliably heals on SP1). Both heals work in most circumstances you'll likely find yourself in, which includes stun immune an increasingly common node that ups the ante on the skill required to use Ghost Rider's heal to extremely high levels.

Blade's heal is incredibly strong, approaching Wolverine's heal at high power. Rogue's heal is not a strong, but it benefits from damage buffs and can become very strong in situations like Flare, class advantage, or even temporary buffs. And both champs are good attackers outside of the heal, which makes them good choices for sustainable regen in general.
  • Spidey983Spidey983 Posts: 93
    Don't forget about Phoenix. Stack those Phoenix charges she can get to full health when duped. She is also a heavy hitter too.