**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

445k rating player looking for new alliance

so i am a 445k rating player looking for an active alliance running aq like my prior alliance did. each of the 3 bgs ran diff map. they did map 4 map 3 map 2 . i like that format a lot. gives everyone the chance to run the map that bests for them. Must also be organized in war as well. I am far from the strongest at attack but place strong defense. My job keeps me busy (currently working 60hrs a week) but i get on multiple times a day. have line and have plenty of 5 and 4 star champs. for those concerned about prestige mine is 4427

Comments

• Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    Happen to have CHQ or Line?
  • TacoDougTacoDoug Posts: 138
    We got a spot for you. Message me on line. Kungpaomatthew.
  • dfam7975dfam7975 Posts: 37
    Exactly what my alliance runs in AQ. We are all full time employed and chat via clanHQ. friend request me in game dfam7975 and we can chat some more to see if we are a good fit for you
  • dfam7975dfam7975 Posts: 37
    If you're reliable you don't have to do frequent chat outside of the game. We don't use line.
    Ah I understand. If you’re willing to download it and give it another shot we’d be more than interested. Both my Line and CHQ tags are Jestr54.
    My in game name is the same as well if you wanna check out our ally profile.
  • Kapsdan1Kapsdan1 Posts: 51
    Line app me please kapsdan1
  • @Stryke71121 are you comfortable with map 5?
  • @Stryke71121 you still looking? If so contact me in game: Princess Misfit (Don't forget the space!)
  • KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    You'd be a perfect fit in KSMLM. Add me in game, krumbledkookie.

We use Discord for chat, tho. We run map 5 and map 3. And need more reliable folks such as yourself for War.
  • Hey, if your are still looking hit me up on line. id:ras96st.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    We're pretty laid-back and one group does 5, and the rest does 4.

If you're interested in joining my in game name is the same as here, and my line is Bmf4387
  • Alexswe1Alexswe1 Posts: 6
    Yo if interested hit me up on LINE same name as here, sounds like you’d fit in
  • ImmyImmy Posts: 8
    Hey! Highly organized! From aq set paths to aw set paths! Donations/events also going well.. if you are interested, mesg me on line @yummibaby and let’s talk! I have a lot of members your rating(higher/lower) and we are helping the higher ones do map 5 and the lower ones, let them grow and teach them alil more of the game.
  • KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    not interested in map 5 or 6 at all.

My alliance is a great group of guys (funny as hell) who play often but we don’t have any obligations as far as when you have to play. We do 432 everyday, as you first mentioned you liked, and I personally see to it that our wars are organized. There is no immediate pressure to participate during attack phases (obviously help when you can/want) the only thing we ask is that you place defenders. Message me on Line app if you’re interested. Same name as here
  • Maestro1713Maestro1713 Posts: 116
    njc63t3iw091.jpg
  • Maestro1713Maestro1713 Posts: 116
    Think we will be a great fit!
  • CpuneajmerCpuneajmer Posts: 29
    We are a gold 2 alliance with tier 5. We run map443.
    If u feel interested then hit me up on LINE - cpuneajmer
  • Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    so i am a 445k rating player looking for an active alliance running aq like my prior alliance did. each of the 3 bgs ran diff map. they did map 4 map 3 map 2 . i like that format a lot. gives everyone the chance to run the map that bests for them. Must also be organized in war as well. I am far from the strongest at attack but place strong defense. My job keeps me busy (currently working 60hrs a week) but i get on multiple times a day. have line and have plenty of 5 and 4 star champs. for those concerned about prestige mine is 4427

Hi Stryke71121. At [1Dos3], we are an organized, active AQ focused alliance. We run AQ 5 days a week in 3 BGs playing the maps that your prior alliance plays. So in our alliance, BG 1 plays Map 4 or 5 (mostly Map 4); BG 2 plays map 3, and BG 3 plays map 2. Collectively, we put over 29 M points and am aiming for the 30 M points milestone that we will easily hit this week. We have our sights on the 40 M points milestone next. So for rewards from AQ, you can expect the following each week, and more when we actually surpass the 30 M points milestone:

2100 Glory, Glory Crystal x 1, Gold x 77,875; Battlechips x 19200; T4CC fragment Crystal x 5; Map 5 Crystal x 4; Map 2 Crystal x 5; Map 3 Crystal x 5; Map 4 Crystal x 11; T4BC fragments x 24000

We participate in weekly SA. We currently hit 290K points weekly easily and am trying to be more consistent to reach 320K each week. We could use another body in our alliance to help with that. For other alliance events, we hit either the next-to-last or last milestones for the most part. We hit the middle of the road milestones for those that require arena grinding. In our alliance, there is no requirement to grind in the arena. No event minimums. And no required donations to the treasury (the donations requirement may change later as BG 2 and BG 3 get stronger and we decide to aim for the 40 or 50 M points and they are able to complete Map 4 100%; I can only subsidize the resources needed to play Map 4 AQ for so long).

However we use Telegram (and not LINE) as our communication app. If this situation fits what you need, please feel free to contact me in-game. My IGN is gladiator2014. I can also be reached on Telegram at @gladiator2014.
  • Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    I forgot to add that we don't participate in war for right now as we focus on growing and developing our lower ratings teammates which number about half our membership. Once they get stronger, we will plan for and participate in war for those teammates that are interested in War. However, war participation is optional in our alliance.
  • beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    check out TMOMS! we run 44422 in 2 bgs and map 3 in bg3. most of us are working adults so we understand that life comes first
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    We are laid-back but active, have no problem with people not being on 24/7 because we know people have lives and we have people from all walks of life and ages.

If they are off for an extended period of time all they have to do is tell us, and if they can't be as active don't join bg 1 in aw since that's our map 5 group.

Sa everytime
    Use event top 1-2%
    High in other events
    War 3 times a week
    Aq 5-4-4 or 5-4-3 or 5-3-3 something like that
    Minimal donations

If anyone is interested we have some spots left.

Darkstar4387 or Silenthitman44
    Line Draco or add Bmf4377