**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

With CAP IW arena coming up I have a question

rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
Is he worth grinding for? It's probably gonna be a 4* 5/50 and the game is so much moving towards 5 stars.

I've watched YouTube and what not, but I'm specifically asking the owners of a 4* Cap IW. What do you use him for and how much?

I have a stacked 5* roster and a 6* Drax so I'm trying to figure out if Cap IW will fit in the squad. As a reference, I use 5/50 void a lot , especially for AW and some special quests. Thanks.

Comments

• ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    I have a 6* one on my mini account and he is an absolute beast. Has relegated r4 Sparky to Def.
    I feel he is well worth it for a 4* even if he is a rung below your top champs
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    Have him R5 maxed sig as a 4 star and he melts almost anyone in his path. With synergies I've taken down the 6 star Emma Frost in the monthly EQ with little issue (pair with any cosmic and tech for petrify and armor break on a parry).
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Ok guys thanks for the input, guess Cap is coming home.
  • sickboy9sickboy9 Posts: 40
    I just ranked 4 my 5 star, not duped yet and he's a beast... Damage output of 65k with fury and sp2....