**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do we get to keep the symbioid? Noticed a bit of odd wording in a in-game mail, would like clarity.

WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
i192ss1o7azl.png

It just says rank down! not wonder off, witch begs the question do we get to keep the one star symbioid, would somebody answer this. Am I reading to far into it, or did KABAM have a change of heart.

Comments

• CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    Doesn’t seem like it
  • Chubs2XChubs2X Posts: 61
    NO!!
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    You sell him at the end of the event. Been like that from the beginning
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    It’s just giving you no reason to keep him
  • It’s just giving you no reason to keep him

Its probably more just a bit of gameplay decoupling. Which is to say, they've included the little touch of us being able to sell the symbiote, so they need to give players a time window within which to do that. But they want to enforce a hard cutoff for the time period within which we can realistically benefit from using him. So the rank down happens at a specific time so everyone basically gets a neutered symbiote (that we also cannot boost), and then everyone can choose to sell him at their own leisure without affecting game balance.
  • Can we get some clarity on this? @Kabam Lyra

The clarity you want is in the email message you posted:

zbg59p7is5ui.png
  • _Chaos__Chaos_ Posts: 143
    I hope there's some mighty fine reward (in head...4 start crystal plz.........).
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    They already Said to sell em(ends the 7nth)
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    I think
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    You won’t be able to keep it @Kabam Miike already said that in the event announcement
  • i192ss1o7azl.png

It just says rank down! not wonder off, witch begs the question do we get to keep the one star symbioid, would somebody answer this. Am I reading to far into it, or did KABAM have a change of heart.

Hi,

Sorry for any confusion by the wording in the mail. No, you won't be able to keep the Summoned Symbiote. There will be a period in which you can sell it before it will disappear from your roster. We've given a bit of an explanation for the reasoning for this decision here.

This discussion has been closed.