**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Degeneration Bug

Abolitionist333_Abolitionist333_ Posts: 426
edited November 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Cable’s heavy degeneration doesn’t trigger against Robots. Why? I’m not sure, yet.

So, rationally, I thought a degen node in AQ wouldn’t be able to activate against my Vision because of Degeneration not triggering, right; because of bleed nodes not activating against bleed immune champs?

Apparently, that’s not the case. I lost my vision and now I’m wondering is it a Cable glitch against Robots or is AQ glitching against Robots?

Either way, there’s a glitch, and I’d like some reimbursement but ya know I may not get that anytime soon haha

In game name - Unsolved333

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    It's not a glitch normally degen afflicts every champion but Cable's degen has specific parameters to only works against non-robot opponents. There is nothing to state that robots would be immune to degen it's just a particular interaction with one champions abilities.
  • Abolitionist333_Abolitionist333_ Posts: 426
    edited November 2018
    Sounds like Kabam jus decided to keep Cable’s degen from working against Robots..

Robots aren’t immune to degeneration but Cable’s “degeneration!” doesn’t work.. okay.. 👎

Name it something differently then.. Easy
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Sounds like Kabam jus decided to keep Cable’s degen from working against Robots..

Robots aren’t immune to degeneration but Cable’s “degeneration!” doesn’t work.. okay.. 👎

Name it something differently then.. Easy

Look up cable in the comics. Its his "sickness" that would degen organic opponents. Wouldn't affect robotic opponents.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Well Cable’s degen comes from the techno organic virus he is infected with. He infects enemies with it causing them to degen, however the virus doesn’t do anything against robots because it’s purpose is to convert organisms into robots so it don’t give two hoots about robots. The more you know.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    To answer the OP's question in the most direct way, it's stated in his abilities that his degen only affects non robots. You should have read his abilities first if the ability didn't work as you expected.
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    @Abolitionist333_ his Degen works the way its supposed to. However, I do think its ridiculous that every other Degen in the game is a passive Degen, but cables is not. This makes no sense and needs to be corrected. Degen Nodes=Passive debuff, Dormammus Soul Link Degen=Passive Debuff, But Cables Degen does NOT equal a passive degen
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    @Abolitionist333_ his Degen works the way its supposed to. However, I do think its ridiculous that every other Degen in the game is a passive Degen, but cables is not. This makes no sense and needs to be corrected. Degen Nodes=Passive debuff, Dormammus Soul Link Degen=Passive Debuff, But Cables Degen does NOT equal a passive degen

Mordo's degen is an active degen too.