**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Tips For Collector (hope this helps)

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
First off i would say the path to take for first clear then the type of champs that will cost to 1 teamrevive a run . Or less.

THE PATH : Take the kang to fight and teleport to angela then fight Gwenpool. After that take the path with venom , gamora , voodoo etc.

The champs...

LUKE CAGE - Gets indestructable when hit. So do 4 hit combo but end in a light attack and immediatly hold block. Then let collector do his heavy then hit and Repeat this and collector will not do specials untill sp3 for Cage to tank it.

KILLMONGER - Same as Luke cage but just do a sp2 before collector does sp3.

MORDO -When duped he gets energy resistance and all collector hits are energy. He can block collectors unblockable specials. Just do sp3 to get lucky with a regen or 2.

HULK PAIRED WITH THOR RAG - Hulk basicly gets indestructable for u to get more damage on collector

MAGIK - Use a mystic boost for sp2 to get more power when using sp2 then u can almost insta power drain collector whole time.

SPARKY - Spiderman has the ability to evade specials. Its all based on luck if u wanna use him.

NIGHTCRAWLER - Use his special 1 before collector does specials then just swipe back. He will evade his specials.

DOCTER VOODOO - He gets energy resistance when blocking. If u play him right u can get collector to 50% hp. Thats when his specials are unblockable.

THOR - U can get decent amount of damage of him before he dies.

WINTER SOLDIER PAIRED WITH KILLKONGER SYNERGY - If its a 5* Killmonger you get 5% attack each hit for soldier till max of 100 hits. My soldier does 4k bleed on 100 hits as 6* so u can do a bit of damage.

DAREDEVIL CLASSIC - High sig means u have 100% chance to evade collectors specials.

SCARELT WITCH - When on high sig u must just get lucky enough to power lock and drain collector.

VISION CLASSIC - When duped he can get a bar of power and u can get collector power drainee a lot. U can do the 4 hit combo like luke cage here and when collector has enough power do a 5 hit combo and do sp2 to power drain all his power.

Thats all i tried and can think of. I used 1 team revive per path on collector.
When i tried more ill be sure to post this. But for now i hope u guys can benefit out of this.

Comments

• GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    Nope. Only kill Gwenpool cause she has 1% hp then degen kills her. Indestructable he takes 0%
    Im just curious if anyone followed this?
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Thanks for the tips
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    Nope. Only kill Gwenpool cause she has 1% hp then degen kills her. Indestructable he takes 0%

He’s ability is kil u 100 prove to no matter what so if u hav try luke cage im won to Ikow if this works
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Luke cage can’t survive a sp3 from collector, “damage from this attack cannot be prevented or reduced” aka insta-kill
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Collectors L3 instantly kills u every time no way to reduce or avoid the damage
    No it states that way but indestructablr tanks it . It means that the damage is too high to insta 1 shot u unless indestructable. I used it a few times and still took 0 damage
    Im still running different champs to test which works and all of the above is working as i test ill edit
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Another tip that I found was you can actually tell when the collector is going to trigger tenacity. Right before you parry, it will show up so don’t attack unless you don’t see it. If you want to be really safe, parry, dash back, see if it’s shrugged, if not, go in for a combo.

Remember to take advantage of his aggressive AI.
    U dont have to parry. He is aggresive like u said so when he dashes in then u can also dash in to not take block damage. And its true before u parry that 1 sec it shows if its gonna remove the debuff
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Hulk with thrags synergy can survive sp 3. Saw it myself.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    I had most success with duped hyperion intercept with S1
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    best tip..units for refreshing champs :D
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    So, does the Rags Synergy work or not? Just making sure before I jump in.
    It does work. All of those above i have tested out myself.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    It does work. All of those above i have tested out myself.

I’m won’t a picture or videos of it
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Just wanted to know for sure. I go in, I'm not leaving until he's down.
    Dude. Mitchell saw it aswell. How can I lie?
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    Damn you'll need to calm down. He's just tryna help people that's stuck on the collector and you guys are just acting like he's BSing this. If you really wanna know if it works then do it yourself. That said thanks for the tips OP!
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    You can’t tank his s3, it’s a guaranteed kill whatever happens
    You know what. im not talking to people that attacks me by saying SP3 Kills you. Go Test it out yourself. if i had a dollar for everytime people were wrong. id be a millionaire
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    Thanks.
    What's your champs */rank/level?
    Well i used 4*s r4 to do collector. Im uncollected on 5 accounts
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    you have 5 accounts why you aiming to make your own alliance of just you
    I have 5 uncollected accounts. It doesnt mean i only have 5. If i count all id have about 19
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    why so much omg thats an alliance right there do you play them all