**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* shards

nkh1lsxjf55t.png Am i the only one who's feeling unfair regarding this 5* shards in monthly calender, before they used to give us atleast 1k shards last month they made it 750 and now 500πŸ˜‘

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    How is it unfair, its free
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    They can’t put 3 days of shards since November doesn’t have that many days. Plus it’s free stuff added onto the regular 28 day calendar. Never understood why people complain about free stuff
  • Am i the only one who's feeling unfair regarding this 5* shards in monthly calender, before they used to give us atleast 1k shards last month they made it 750 and now 500πŸ˜‘

I believe if anyone should feel like they are being treated unfairly, it is November. October had 31 days, but November has only 30. It is a slap in the face to November, if November actually had a face. Plus, I don't see why we should only get the November calendar exclusively in November. Kabam could certainly offer the November calendar in June. The only reason Kabam doesn't offer the November calendar in every month with thirty days is that they only want to do the minimum possible. The game's been around for almost four years, and the Gregorian calendar for over four hundred years, and yet we are still only getting one month per month. I need at least three months in November just to get all my arena grinding done.
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I’m very confused wtf you trying to convey

You trying to get four months in one man that would suck
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    There's been big improvement it terms of calendar rewards, I dunno what you're complaining about.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Sungj wrote: Β»
    How is it unfair, its free

Agree on one level but there is a degree to which free stuff becomes part of what is expected. You go to a restaurant and they bring you chips and salsa. Free stuff! At some point it becomes expected though and if they stop doing it you feel cheated. I get the whole entitlement argument but at this point the free crystals and the calendar are kind of part of the game. I at least think it's valid to ask whether the shards are on the low side.