**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Venom mutation buff synergy bug ( vulture + carnage )

venom doesn't get any additional mutation buff cap with his synergy with vulture and carnage
@Kabam Miike

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    You probably end your fights way before the extra buffs get a chance to come haha
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    i've tried it on realm of legend winter soldier more than once with a r4 4* venom and the 5* to be sure and it doesn't trigger go try it @RandomizerRuns_4 @Championcritic
    i would if i had a venom haha
    use your 3*
    edited November 2018
    fe4pcbf2m7az.jpg
    With the dupe and the carnage synergy, I count 9 buffs, seems fine to me?

I made sure to remove the buff you get from dexterity before taking the screenshot.
    Player1994 wrote: »
    i've tried it on realm of legend winter soldier more than once with a r4 4* venom and the 5* to be sure and it doesn't trigger go try it @RandomizerRuns_4 @Championcritic

I have a 4/55 5* Venom at Sig 80. If this is a bug I would like to see this fixed ASAP.

you should back me up then not question me loll what's wrong with ya
    edited November 2018
    fe4pcbf2m7az.jpg
    With the dupe and the carnage synergy, I count 9 buffs, seems fine to me?

I made sure to remove the buff you get from dexterity before taking the screenshot.

naah venom has a limit of 7 unduped + 2 if he is duped and at a higher sig level + 2 from synergy =11
    edited November 2018
    Pretty sure the +2 from the dupe is counted under the limit of 7. You just start off with an extra one or 2 from the original limit of 7 buffs. Then you +2 from the synergy to get 9
    pretty sure the +2 from the dupe is counted under the limit of 7. You just start off with an extra one or 2 from the original limit of 7 buffs. Then you +2 from the synergy to get 9

if that's the case then ii'm wrong but the sig says an ( additional genetic memory buff ) not start with 2 like red hulk

8g7ys7dsyiz4.jpg
    Additional = more and the sig should not be inhabited by the normal limitation in this case
    yeah, gain an additional genetic memory buff, but it doesnt say anything about increasing the buff cap of 7