**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance merge questions...

So, I'm an officer in an 11 million rated, Gold 2 alliance but lately the leader and a couple of us have been growing tired of the developing and organizational duties. Been at it since the beginning and started as a 200k alliance, so its been a bit, haha. We don't want to just leave most of our crew high and dry so we have tossed the idea of cutting some dead weight and merging with another like minded group. We just don't know how to go about it. Any thoughts, tips, or suggestions would be awesome!

Comments

• AalliissaaAalliissaa Posts: 30
    edited November 2018
    Hey, we have totally been there. We went through a merge and everything. Message me on line and I’ll give you some insight as to what worked and what didn’t for us. Currently, we all ended up coming back to our original alliance

Aalliissaa84
  • iGrboiGrbo Posts: 46
    I’ve been there a couple times. Optimal individual outcome is achieved by scattering and joining the right alliance. That being said, if you still have the drive to organize a merger, just lay out clear and achievable objectives and member profile: AQ rank? AW Tier? AQ Map? Donations? Prestige?

Never rush, ask for screen captures of everyone’s profiles and AW/AQ stats. It might take three weeks just to fing the right merger candidate.
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    Add me on LINE: Goken23 and let’s talk about a merge
    Onemaeus wrote: »
    So, I'm an officer in an 11 million rated, Gold 2 alliance but lately the leader and a couple of us have been growing tired of the developing and organizational duties. Been at it since the beginning and started as a 200k alliance, so its been a bit, haha. We don't want to just leave most of our crew high and dry so we have tossed the idea of cutting some dead weight and merging with another like minded group. We just don't know how to go about it. Any thoughts, tips, or suggestions would be awesome!