**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Most Underrated Tech Champion

MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
I know there are active polls for underrated champs, but I would like to know specifically for tech who it might be

Most Underrated Tech Champion 135 votes

Green Goblin
8%
GKaineAlex_sc11samalasravanDarkZenDarkrider05WerewrymAdvsbdjdkWelderofortuneSamspade23Mbizz 11 votes
Vulture
5%
Whododo872Spity68FlareDogeIron_SkywalkerBobomanICE_ICE_BABYab28pMvJ96 8 votes
Yondu
25%
SnakeEyes69MegaSkater67zuffyadqqedfyvrA l p h aSceptilemaniacG0311harerabbit99Schwa77JC_Charlie_SceneDR_MantisToboggan1BlackFreQuencyPedritkoKobster84B_Dizzle_01SDPgauravtheslayerV1PER1987th3_joseph 34 votes
Ultron
7%
Golden_GuardianSnail_McGavinDeXtErABRDragonFire2WorknprogressSharpSairam44JemanjiJayCeeAmazing_Demon05 10 votes
Nebula
28%
DNA3000GroundedWisdomQu1ckshoT32_GamingRonin2020World EaterTheManMythLegendHugeBeanKingCrooksWhiteManShaheerFIazSpiderCoolsKillerBee_samaTasty_Yum_YumsDuke_Silver[Deleted User]KrumbledkookieTheMightyKahrRepto23MasterQuacksRiceman 38 votes
Civil Warrior
9%
A_Noob_Is1AakashAjisdopeMagrailothosTeddersCarlos2504AanthoPeterQuillDRTONeoDazarasVoodooChileAngusMac279Hamin 13 votes
Red Skull
2%
MkhSavio444issamaf80Pedrof6 4 votes
Iron Man
1%
nitwing1VulcanM 2 votes
Punisher 2099
10%
sfu_koraxbenshbAxeCopFirenameplasSpiritOfVengeanceFurious_Fighter1MelkerlanneroSix_strings6XxLoganTDCxXEnderDraco58Nickname207Epsilon3FooshblalalaFangmangler 14 votes
Ultron Classi
0%
Manav_preet0808 1 vote

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Yondu
    If you want a tank that can dish it out Yondu is the man. High health pool, good block proficiency, power control, weakness, bleed through block, nice consistent heal block, and a hard hitting L2 that scales in damage depending on how many specials the opponent has thrown. Also steals armor as an added bonus.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Nebula
    Nebula. Most people don't take the time to get to know her mechanics. Generally, Champs that take time to build up get underestimated. Except for Sparky. Lol.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Ultron
    I don't think Nebula is widely underrated at all. Ultron however gets very little love bc he's not a damage dealer
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Youve been posting a lot lately, @MrBanks

Is it wrong to be active on the forums? Sorry that I love the community and like being involved and communitacing with others
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    MrBanks wrote: »
    Youve been posting a lot lately, @MrBanks

Is it wrong to be active on the forums? Sorry that I love the community and like being involved and communitacing with others

Wasn't meaning that in any way that I would want to be taken offensively. Apologies, I just meant I need to catch up 😃

Ah, my bad. I’ve been getting flagged a lot so I’m sure I’ll recieve some sort of ban lol
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    Doc oc
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Yondu
    Hard call between goblin and Yondu, Goblin is less rated, but still really good, and yondu is better, but also fairly rated. Soooo
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Punisher 2099
    This character needs more praise!
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    goblin on a health node is a pain in the neck with no power control/health reverse champ
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Yondu
    Fighter092 wrote: »
    Iron patriot, great energy damage, has recovery and power gain, god tier both ofence and defence.

Everyone’s got there own opinion so I respect you for that
  • Punisher 2099
    Punisher 2099 definitely. I doubt anyone thinks someone like nebula or yondu is underrated so they shouldn't really be in this post.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Punisher 2099
    Gonna say P99. Just gonna say that if his Battery worked more like Gulk he’d be a debatable Demi tier. I do think he needs a modernization just a bit but even as is he’s a TERROR on kinetic reactor unless you got the trinity or play god node with serious power control.
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    Double immunity. Power controll. Insane dmg with charges and s2. Shut off robots completely with 5 charges. Just a beast of a champ and still no love

All true, but I don't think she is underrated. These abilities are well know and often utilized.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    Civil Warrior
    Voted for CW because I think Nebula isn't actually underrated - a lot of people realise how good she is. I admit she's better than CW;. However, I voted for him because I'd rate him as fairly decent whereas I think his reputation is pretty poor.

CW is a decent defensive tanky champ who makes an effective Power Control option, particularly if you don't have Vision. He's easy to play with; has got decent health, and good defensive capabilities with self-activating armour buffs/passives that reduce offensive ability accuracy, bleed and poison damage.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Civil Warrior
    Voted for CW because I think Nebula isn't actually underrated - a lot of people realise how good she is. I admit she's better than CW;. However, I voted for him because I'd rate him as fairly decent whereas I think his reputation is pretty poor.

CW is a decent defensive tanky champ who makes an effective Power Control option, particularly if you don't have Vision. He's easy to play with; has got decent health, and good defensive capabilities with self-activating armour buffs/passives that reduce offensive ability accuracy, bleed and poison damage.

This.

Nothing more I can say.
  • Nebula
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    Double immunity. Power controll. Insane dmg with charges and s2. Shut off robots completely with 5 charges. Just a beast of a champ and still no love

Just got her recently, learned how to use her correctly and she's been killing it... Massive damage when played right... Just sit back and watch the enemy healthbar decrease with chunks at a time... Awesome