**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

On profile pics

Hey kabam. Just wanted to give a player's perspective on this in relation to the game itself.

It's a cool idea. Being able to express yourself or whatever is wonderful. But idc about that.

My Line community has a duels bot. Type in a champ, it gives you a player name to fight. There are other bots that do somewhat similar jobs and there have always been duel spreadsheets since as far back as I can remember.

This bot and the spreadsheets are crucial training tools for players. Yes, pretty much everybody was ecstatic when the duels event went away, but that didn't negate the need for the bot and spreadsheets. They're invaluable for war purposes and general practice. Just as an example of how much dueling happens... I have players in my events room that request that their prizes all be duel credits. They win 100 units worth of items, they want all duel credits.

These bots and spreadsheets are 100% community created tools that were built out of necessity because the game lacked a way to better yourself in a specific way. The community saw a need and worked together, for the players at large, to fill that need. As inconsequential of a thing as it seems on the surface, it's in reality huge. I can tell you first hand that the amount of work that goes into the bots and spreadsheets is ridiculous... Not to mention no one makes any money and often has to pay for the bots themselves.

Now, I fully realize that's not a kabam problem. But it is a testament to how great the community is and how willing they are to help each other.

Ever since changing account names has gotten easier.. And even after that when the name change tokens were released... This job has gotten harder and harder. Now, couple those difficulties with this new profile pic option and idek how many more manhours it'll take to keep things up to date. We literally have people who work on this daily lol. It's like a gut punch haha.

I'm well aware this might sound a bit whiny and ridiculous lol... But if it does, you just don't know how often the bot and spreadsheets are used.

I also know kabam isn't going to change something they've probably been working on for quite a while. I appreciate the design and coding that goes into this. But I do request that if our ability to find duel targets will be severely hamstrung, you give an in-game feature for finding them. As stated before, this has been a feature that should have been implemented ages ago. This new profile feature is nice, I'm sure many people will take advantage of it... But it's purely cosmetic for the sake of cosmetics. Please give us something useful for the game itself.

Comments