**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Could Corvus be decent for the collector

Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
I’m gonna be starting my collector runs soon and was thinking because of corvus burst damage could he be good for taking down chunks of the collectors health

Comments

• Six_strings6Six_strings6 Posts: 223 ★★
    Depends which path you take. The villains path only allows you to complete 2 of his missions I think. But he’s probably pretty good. I found a duped hulk to be the best as you almost certainly will need to revive
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    No, The Collector's Protection Relic limits Corvus's damage to 3% health damage per hit
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    3% per hit is still great, collector is just throwing damage in as fast as you can before he kills you, corvus thrives at that
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    I used a 4/40 Corvus to beat the collector. He definitely works. If you take the magik/vision path you can get all 4 charges, and he could probably do it in <4 revives.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Ye this is for exploration so I’m looking to spend not that many revives
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    What about cage and his indestructible? That help?
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Ahitlaw wrote: »

No
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Mitchell35 wrote: »

No

Why not?
  • MrOnizukaMrOnizuka Posts: 121
    Just achieved my UC last week, my 3/45 CG was my MvP against The Collector
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★

Yes it helps
  • Saket_123Saket_123 Posts: 139
    For the collector fight I managed minimum 12 hits and a sp1 and used 6 20% revives to beat the collector. Corvus rocks man. I had a chance to hit him with sp2 as well when by luck I evaded his sp2. Corvus and duped hulk at 20% have great damage. Not to mention if your corvus is awakened you cannot die from normal hits unless you spend all the crit charges.