Venom the Duck: Your thoughts?

SlayerOfGodsSlayerOfGods Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
I'm hearing a lot of conflicting opinions about Venom the Duck. To put it simply, what so you think?

Please keep it constructive!

Venom the Duck: Your thoughts? 98 votes

I love the duck
24%
Golden_GuardianAlfa_PigeonThe_OneHulk_77Spity68920MarkFoxhero007Lvernon15GrimmbananaDreggwatzDuke_Silverissamaf80John757PacificWarriorMitchell35anubhavdivinegamerHerrPopopGautam91MiStaLovaPedrof6 24 votes
Hes great
17%
Whododo872FlareDogeSceptilemaniacBobomanIngi_Freyr1975sbdjdkXxLoganTDCxXKobster84SDPWebheadUnltdRockypantherxAmazing_Demon05RandomizerRuns_4WhathappenedArbiter2426Midnite93LordZenith 17 votes
Hes okay
14%
Themis_xwsthsSpeedbumpRasiloverJayProngsDankestChefJC_Charlie_SceneThe_Boss9Rehan010_LoctiteSuperGlueUltimatesaber32MrBanksEmeraldGGWPEpicLord549 14 votes
Why did they add him instead of Antivenom or Riot?
33%
SmokinSurferJets44adqqedfyvrStucatGreifmaster911AhitlawSpiderCoolsDoctorJKamalaWantsToPlayTooSlayerOfGodsWerewrymCpAmericanoRepto23science22BaccaBossMCJACKMANPOOLcx23433BlackFreQuencyEnderDraco58JayCee 33 votes
Im gonna turn him into some gross Symbiote Duck stew and feed him to my Symbioid
10%
A_Noob_Is1Ab_SamadDragonFire2ezgoingStrikerrx8KingsumXxOriginalxXThanos_CarIDGAFOmnifath300 10 votes

Comments

• issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,353 ★★★
    I love the duck
    I love the duck
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 769 ★★★
    Hes okay
    Would have loved and or the venom from the movie. But Howard the duck has some pretty cool abilities, alongside sym. Supreme. Both are a B for me
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 937 ★★★
    Hes great
    Gonna be an AQ and EQ winner. War, not so much, but 2/3 is pretty good
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,325 ★★★
    Im gonna turn him into some gross Symbiote Duck stew and feed him to my Symbioid
    I actually like the duck, but my symbiod comes first
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 4,089 ★★★★★
    I love the duck
    I think he’s a very well designed and fun champ, I really like his mechanics and how you can play him in so many ways depending on what you want
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 761 ★★
    Laaaammmmmeee
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 531 ★★★
    Hes great
    So far I think he's great but still learning him. Just took him to R3 and will know more next AQ but he looks really promising, maybe R4 material. The first fight or two might be annoying but after that he could be unstoppable in AQ or EQ. Looks like power gain and fury are the first priority followed by a regen. When I first got him from a crystal I wasn't thrilled because I was hoping for Sym Supreme but I'm probably better off in the long run. Don't get me wrong S.S is awesome but more situational. Honestly Kabam has been doing a solid job with the recent champ releases.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 958 ★★
    Why did they add him instead of Antivenom or Riot?
    In all honesty, I love Venom the Duck. His animations are slick as can be, his drool during block animation is an awesome detail, and overall he's just awesome. But I'd much rather enjoy seeing Riot or antivenom as playable characters, as they were actually pretty important characters to the Venom story, which was this month's main theme.
  • I love the duck
    ....to make stew with!!! Seriously tho, have you guys seen the cowhale vid? He’s insane once you build him all the way up, and you can PICK YOUR OWN buffs. If that ain’t fun and interactive, idk what is.

Also looks to be a great counter for imiw with his inverted armor mechanic on sp 2. Looks very fun, lots of possible uses.
  • DreggwatzDreggwatz Posts: 13
    I love the duck
    I felt in love, too bad that he's bugged atm though. Hope he'll be fixed with next monthly update!
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,765 ★★★★
    I love the duck
    Dreggwatz wrote: »
    I felt in love, too bad that he's bugged atm though. Hope he'll be fixed with next monthly update!

I just got him in arena, how is he bugged?
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 531 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    Hes great
    Dreggwatz wrote: »

Yeah I'd like to know how he's bugged too? I haven't seen it yet but still learning him. @Dreggwatz
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 545 ★★
    I love the duck
    he better then blade
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,477 ★★★★
    Hes great
    I would like to see Anti-Venom or Riot as well. 3 Original characters in 2 months. At least the Champion of the Universe is from the comics.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,205 ★★★
    we need more ducks
  • Why did they add him instead of Antivenom or Riot?
    85445br9bje5.jpg
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,765 ★★★★
    I love the duck
    I love him.
    I ground out the 4* arena to get him took him to 4/40 and been playing around in RoL with him.
    He's awesome and so much fun to play.
    I'm seriously tempted to use my generic 4* gem and 5/50 him