**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The most underrated champ of 2018 (Not including corvus hes been seen)

One contender from each class for the title of champion of the potentially game breaking belt (Not characters released in 2018 just the most underrated champion right now in the game)

The most underrated champ of 2018 (Not including corvus hes been seen) 97 votes

Goldpool (Mutant)
5%
A_Noob_Is1FlareDogeHammerbro_64dfmoore26Aspare 5 votes
Yondu (Tech)
31%
Erza_ScarletSlux83TheManMythLegendSIlverProfessorWill435Bajjsbwuqjwbm3eppsShaheerFIazJdub1250Tr_jorge_89Cupidnitwing1TKS87DankestChefCharlie_SceneBlackFreQuencyEugene_VirtuosoPedritkoB_Dizzle_01BlackJ4zz 31 votes
Phoenix (Cosmic)
17%
Planc2007Darkrider05SpiderCoolsfaizmunRwdBobomanJayProngsscience22Scopeotoe987PacificWarriorKingsumJayCeeBitterHead_Chaos_Spidey983Agent_Tahsan73 17 votes
Mordo (Mystic)
11%
DeXtErABRDOKTOROKTOPUSKamalaWantsToPlayToosimolazScarlett_WabobaDenslo500Needy_destructorShakeThatSpideyyyySensePedrof6 11 votes
Sentry (Science)
10%
FR33_HUG5Spiderverse2017Stagedear85GhostboytjieMitchell35Warboy_007Myzahsickboy9AngusMac279Ultimatesaber32 10 votes
Punisher (Skill)
4%
adqqedfyvrDrownedGodSpeedbumpXxOriginalxX 4 votes
Other A.K.A I missed someone
19%
VartoxFoxhero007nameplasNEO_mr_AndersonDRob74RasiloverInbacx23433Maldroit2crystaldsmithgauravtheslayerFhfjghhggggjfhfjgWozzy101FooshblalalaRandomizerRuns_4Cosmicspiderman777MbizzMrBanksIanMooneIsBack 19 votes

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Yondu is one of The best heal block champs and his sp2 does nice damage. Plus his armour steal is quite useful. Edit: didnt see the yondu option there so clicked other lol
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Sentry (Science)
    Go watch idelest
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Phoenix (Cosmic)
    Those furies do some nice dps
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Thor JF. One of the best stunner in this game.
    Plus, shock, stagger, energy resist.
  • Tomstar124Tomstar124 Posts: 144
    Yondu (Tech)
    Hawkeye to
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    Nevermind
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    JayCee wrote: »
    One should not underestimate the power of Pheonix. She is a good champion and is definitely underrated

What other champ can KO an enemy with 60+% health left (beside Hulk)?
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Half of these champs being mentioned at far from 2018 champs
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Goldpool (Mutant)
    Don't get why everyone hates him, he's the best "pool" we have
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    I agree with Yondu and also Hawkeye
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Edit: Touche, early for me. apologies.
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 648 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    Read the OP. It is specifically stated not released, just underrated in 2018.
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    A_Noob_Is1 wrote: »

not
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 900 ★★★
    Mordo (Mystic)
    Every new high Buff champ increases Mordo's value exponentially.

If you haven't Soul Barbed Venom lately, give it a go.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Mordo (Mystic)
    i always stand and rise the flag for baron mordo
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Symbiote Spider-Man has amazing evade, and damage. His special 2 is arguably the best in the game
    A_Noob_Is1 wrote: »
    Goldpool isn’t good at all
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    MrBanks wrote: »
    Symbiote Spider-Man has amazing evade, and damage. His special 2 is arguably the best in the game

No cap sp2 is better
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★

Nah too many people have way better special 2s than him. Cap iw, magik, sparky, switch, omega red, emma frost, etc.
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    issamaf80 wrote: »

No cap sp2 is better

I mean cap iw not OG
  • IanMooneIsBackIanMooneIsBack Posts: 72
    edited November 2018
    5* Abomination they finally released the sexy beast to roam the battlefield in his green tights lol

Nah too many people have way better special 2s than him. Cap iw, magik, sparky, switch, omega red, emma frost, etc.

I meant In terms of being underrated. Everyone you just said are very very rated lol
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Punisher (Skill)
    A sustainable bleeder, more sustainable than gwenpool, though slightly less damage