**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The new Avatar idea...

The new avatar idea is a pretty good smokescreen. Unless I'm mistaken, that means you would duel whoever the contestant puts as their avatar, right? Where is the smokescreen? That means you will not be able to go duel certain champs before fighting them in AW now. Causing likely more deaths equaling more pots needing to be used. Then again, they could have it still where you fight their top champ still, I could be reading too much into it.

Comments

• godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    Vartox wrote: »
    The new avatar idea is a pretty good smokescreen. Unless I'm mistaken, that means you would duel whoever the contestant puts as their avatar, right? Where is the smokescreen? That means you will not be able to go duel certain champs before fighting them in AW now. Causing likely more deaths equaling more pots needing to be used. Then again, they could have it still where you fight their top champ still, I could be reading too much into it.

interesting I read that the champ will be highlighted as not the top or rare champ if we choose but what if the avatar is the collector or wolverines claw I don't know who we duel maybe top champ still ?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    You still duel whoever the top champ is.
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    The duel target will always be the highest prestige champ that the person has in the roster. Even as it stands now if masteries boost a champs PI above the highest prestige champ the highest prestige champ is still the duel target
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★

Why would you even think this? Did you really think that you were going to be able to duel the Collector or the Iso-sphere or Mjolnir just because someone selected it as their profile picture? Duels have always been a players top champ, a little picture of something on top doesn't change that.
  • VartoxVartox Posts: 202
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    Why would you even think this? Did you really think that you were going to be able to duel the Collector or the Iso-sphere or Mjolnir just because someone selected it as their profile picture? Duels have always been a players top champ, a little picture of something on top doesn't change that.
    Why would I think kabaam took away a persons ability to practice against champs before fighting them in war to generate more money? I'm not sure why I would think kabaam is interested in more revenue.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    Why would I think kabaam took away a persons ability to practice against champs before fighting them in war to generate more money? I'm not sure why I would think kabaam is interested in more revenue.

but they also said the duel system is still the same
  • VartoxVartox Posts: 202
    edited November 2018
    They say alot of things, I take most with a grain of salt. I also said I maybe reading too.mich into it, blame it on my skepticism of other people's intentions
  • Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    0opjt9kikhd5.jpeg
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi,

As noted, changing the profile picture is cosmetic only and won't change a player's top champions list or change duels.
This discussion has been closed.