**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance merge questions...

So, I'm an officer in an 11 million rated, Gold 2 alliance but lately the leader and a couple of us have been growing tired of the developing and organizational duties. Been at it since the beginning and started as a 200k alliance, so its been a bit, haha. We don't want to just leave most of our crew high and dry so we have tossed the idea of cutting some dead weight and merging with another like minded group. We just don't know how to go about it. Any thoughts, tips, or suggestions would be awesome!

Comments

• AalliissaaAalliissaa Posts: 30
    edited November 2018
    Hey, we have totally been there. We went through a merge and everything. Message me on line and I’ll give you some insight as to what worked and what didn’t for us. Currently, we all ended up coming back to our original alliance

Aalliissaa84
  • iGrboiGrbo Posts: 46
    I’ve been there a couple times. Optimal individual outcome is achieved by scattering and joining the right alliance. That being said, if you still have the drive to organize a merger, just lay out clear and achievable objectives and member profile: AQ rank? AW Tier? AQ Map? Donations? Prestige?

Never rush, ask for screen captures of everyone’s profiles and AW/AQ stats. It might take three weeks just to fing the right merger candidate.
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    Add me on LINE: Goken23 and let’s talk about a merge
    Onemaeus wrote: »
    So, I'm an officer in an 11 million rated, Gold 2 alliance but lately the leader and a couple of us have been growing tired of the developing and organizational duties. Been at it since the beginning and started as a 200k alliance, so its been a bit, haha. We don't want to just leave most of our crew high and dry so we have tossed the idea of cutting some dead weight and merging with another like minded group. We just don't know how to go about it. Any thoughts, tips, or suggestions would be awesome!