account sharing in game message

123457»

Comments

  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    dracula wrote: »
    i still don't understand why i cant leave access to my account to one of the ally officers so that he clears a active node while i'm at work and literally cannot connect, ....... i want alliance rewards to and to get them you need to be active in ally, if not you get kicked.......

    So, because you want your rewards you should be allowed to do this and cheat the alliance you are fighting? Do they not deserve the rewards as much as you do? Are you somehow more entitled to these rewards, so much so that the rules should not apply to you. If you can't play, you can't play, and you can't have a surrogate play for you.
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 416 ★★
    Hey All,

    Having multiple accounts for yourself is fine, as is playing on multiple devices with a single account. What's not alright is sharing your account with others, or using services that off to do difficult content for you. This message was a reminder to all Summoners that cheating is not okay, but if you're an honest player, you don't need to worry about it!


    Alot of times in alliances there is peer pressure to share accounts because an officer or leader says they need an account in case there is a hold up in AW/AQ, Kabam can you do something more concrete to address this issue?

    They have. It's not allowed. Lol.

    Words are cheap, Kabam needs to do some real action so people get the point
  • Hey mike, my dad and I love to play this game and occasionally take care of AQ/AW for each other and have 3 devices total... is this ok?
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    Hey All,

    Having multiple accounts for yourself is fine, as is playing on multiple devices with a single account. What's not alright is sharing your account with others, or using services that off to do difficult content for you. This message was a reminder to all Summoners that cheating is not okay, but if you're an honest player, you don't need to worry about it!


    Alot of times in alliances there is peer pressure to share accounts because an officer or leader says they need an account in case there is a hold up in AW/AQ, Kabam can you do something more concrete to address this issue?

    if someone online is asking for any type of account information, you say no, regardless of whether its a game or your bank account

    if they won't let you in the alliance because of your integrity, do you really want to be in that alliance?
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 1,970 ★★★★★
    dracula wrote: »
    i still don't understand why i cant leave access to my account to one of the ally officers so that he clears a active node while i'm at work and literally cannot connect, ....... i want alliance rewards to and to get them you need to be active in ally, if not you get kicked.......
    so, i hope to get an answer on that question

    I still don't understand that they wouldn't let my friend do the math section of my SATs.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,454 ★★★★★
    Hey mike, my dad and I love to play this game and occasionally take care of AQ/AW for each other and have 3 devices total... is this ok?

    It's been mentioned before that sharing turns on the same device wouldn't be the same as giving someone your Login Info.
  • MissyMissy Posts: 14
    edited July 2017
    Stara99 wrote: »
    Missy wrote: »
    Lol kabam I don't think there are any alliances doing map 6 not sharing accounts.. well never saw that. Up to you to make realistic schedule for map 6 so people are not forced to share accounts.. I don't like logging on others so I just opted not to play map 6. But well good luck if you need to ban 90% of map 6 players ^-^. @Kabam Miike
    Just because you can't do it does that mean nobody else can?


    Lol never said I can't! I said I will not like I will not play map 6 knowing all alliances I was in playing map 6 were sharing their accounts.

    In fact mostly all alliances high ranked in aw & aq are sharing accounts. This community needs to stop being hypocrite about it.

    My point is what kabam plans to do knowing they have their responsibilty in that problem by adding a map where schedule is hard to manage with people having different lives...

    Aw... come on! How many allis are using their best fighters to play on others and kill bosses... Many!!

    Too much hassle for me to play in that kind of alliance as we lose the fun of the game but reality is reality.

    So should Kabam ban a majority of higher alliances? Lol

    And yes I still do agree that those selling their services & those buying it should be banned right away... for that don't be hypocrite either... ads to sell services are everywhere. Greedy players...

  • So what is the definition of account sharing? Is it where I share my login details with someone and they log onto my account to complete quests and play Arena?
  • Ja55Ja55 Posts: 155
    Hey mike, my dad and I love to play this game and occasionally take care of AQ/AW for each other and have 3 devices total... is this ok?

    It's been mentioned before that sharing turns on the same device wouldn't be the same as giving someone your Login Info.

    He is saying the "take care" of each other's aq/aw on occasion. If you don't know what you are talking about please keep it to yourself. Using the same device is fine but two people playing on the same account is not. Even if you guys are playing on the same device.
  • DredDred Posts: 8
    chunkyb wrote: »
    I get that a lot of ppl are happy with this and that's fine. But do you honestly expect them to enforce the TOS fairly across the board? That's my problem with it. Make it fair, draw the line for everyone, that's fine.

    I've been told by more than one person in some of the more well known alliances and alliance families that they all share accounts so they can hit 15m+ in arenas on the regular. Not to mention their aq/aw performance. Everybody cries about modders and various forms of cheating.. And I get that as well.. But it's not the random little 40k cheater account that is hurting the player base. It's the organized, systematic cheaters at the top of the mountain that screw up everything for everyone else. Hell, those allis require account sharing to be a member most times. And they're not quiet about it.

    That's what I was saying earlier. Ban people I they are deemed to have broken the rules, but do it fairly and without bias right across the whole player base. But of course that would decimate the player numbers and therefore Kabams revenue stream so I doubt it'll be done entirely fairly.
  • Bearz_Rule wrote: »
    chunkyb wrote: »
    Bearz_Rule wrote: »
    @Fluffy that's just video people sent into him. He never actually gets on others accounts during his videos.

    I was told he was opening crystals for a friend on the friend's account.

    Link to video? Also I don't think he's an officer in ISO8D, so I doubt he has other members logins.

    Lol if I had a link, it'd already be posted everywhere here Hahahahahahaha.
    But are you saying that officers in that particular alli acct share? Seems so.
  • SmileySmiley Posts: 0
    Come on Mike you know all the top alliances account share don't be nieve. We use them on map six day and i know some alliances require a back up to.have your account so you can finish the map. Don't come in here screaming ohh hollier than thou about account sharing. The real problem.is MODS in the game. If you really tracked down you would loose your whales stop trying to scare the little people.
  • SmileySmiley Posts: 0
    Come on Mike you know all the top alliances account share don't be nieve. We use them on map six day and i know some alliances require a back up to.have your account so you can finish the map. Don't come in here screaming ohh hollier than thou about account sharing. The real problem.is MODS in the game. If you really tracked down you would loose your whales stop trying to scare the little people.
  • SmileySmiley Posts: 0
    Come on Mike you know all the top alliances account share don't be nieve. We use them on map six day and i know some alliances require a back up to.have your account so you can finish the map. Don't come in here screaming ohh hollier than thou about account sharing. The real problem.is MODS in the game. If you really tracked down you would loose your whales stop trying to scare the little people.
  • SmileySmiley Posts: 0
    Guys just use an up scrambled on your home network. Recruit people who know something about ip addresses
This discussion has been closed.