**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Profile Pictures

NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
Is the new tiers worth buying ? Like there's one for 500 units and it looks BADASS but is it worth it? Or is any of them that cost units worth it ?

Comments

• JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Nah. Just use a champion from your roster as your profile pic, it’s 100% cheaper
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    JayCee wrote: »
    Nah. Just use a champion from your roster as your profile pic, it’s 100% cheaper

Alright that's what I thought.... And who flagged me ? This is the FIRST post about are these things worth buying and that's spam ?
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Namelez wrote: »

This is the FIRST post about are these things worth buying and that's spam ?

You spelled "FIFTH" wrong
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    Namelez wrote: »

This is the FIRST post about are these things worth buying and that's spam ?

You spelled "FIFTH" wrong

@AxeCopFire no sir it is the FIRST about actually BUYING the pics not using the actual champions re read the post before u try and troll
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    It's up to you honestly. If you like it and don't mind spending units on it, then buy it.
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 455 ★★★
    I think I'll just buy the most expensive Spidey avatar. I've got units to spare, and I don't mind spending them on cosmetics once in a while
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    I’m just gonna put blade as my avatar (not)