**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kinda hard to wrap up eq when...

You guys extend the loading screens during active boosts after each fight. Losing 10+ minute boosts in 2 fights because of increased loading screen time while boosted. Then it becomes a debate of seeing if the screen goes away, or closing the app and waiting through the kabam logo and two more loading screens. Either way, it's quite the issue for me.

Comments

• BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    I agree with you the load times are crazy
  • mikejs1mikejs1 Posts: 52
    Boboman wrote: »
    I agree with you the load times are crazy

Yep. And the timers for the useful boosts like undying and total carnage only last 10 mins. I thought i would've been able to go for symbiote difficulty but i spent so many strands due to loading screens eating up boost times that there's no way i can explore the last chapter for epic and still do symbiote. Having to spend 30 strands every time those two expire eats up the strands you have.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Noticed this. iPhone 6 on att cellular. It’s ridiculous. Loading times making me want to just watch YouTube on people with faster loads
  • monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    yeah... also when playing dungeons, it affects you. yesterday i got timed out because of loading time taking too long
  • Hey there, sorry to hear about this. We are aware that some players are reporting extended load times and are investigating this. There is currently a thread going for this topic here where you can keep an eye out for any updates on the subject.
This discussion has been closed.