**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Problem with Juggernaut and UN. Colossus

AndrewAndrew Posts: 238
edited October 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
So i guess this is happening for long time already but no one talked about it.
those two champs are activating Unstoppable Buff two times while firing SP attack.
Basically unstop. buff is turning on at the start of the sp attack animation and at the and of it. again those are two different buffs not one, is that bug, glitch ir something? becuase i found that kinda wierd. in their description there is nothing about that, 0 information. and now I'll tell you why is that the problem and why it should be fixed.
for example if you're fighting against them with blade/crossbones or with the other champs who has a chance to decrease def ability, that chance and that RNG will be perceived two times on those two unstop buffs, not one time.
so basially blades RNG may work at the start of the sp attack and turn of the unstop buff, but after sp attack will end, that buff will be turned on again, it will have a same chance as the fisrt buff had at the start, so RNG may or may not fail.
The result is that if you're seeing that juggs isn't activating unstop buff at the start of the sp attack, you're thinking that it's safe to intercept immediately after sp attack will end, but he may activate that buff again and while you're intercepting hit you with 5 or 3 hit combo, I think that's not fair at all and it's completly ruins the idea of def ability decrease chance. I hope this post will have a proper response from DEV team, and they will start working to fix this bug.

in this old video we clearly can see that juggernaut is only activating one unstop buff while firing sp attack:
https://youtu.be/VcrB98uM_bw

but in this new one, something is changed and his activating that buff two times in one so attack:
https://youtu.be/sWcusJd1ZBs

p.s. sorry guys for my bad english, tried my best to write this post as clear and correct as possible.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    It was already explained that it was an intended thing due to it's interaction with other abilities and areas of the game
  • AndrewAndrew Posts: 238
    edited October 2018
    It was already explained that it was an intended thing due to it's interaction with other abilities and areas of the game

well, I don't understand that at all, again it completly ruins intercepting and fairness of the Def ability decrease or the nulify/counterspell abilities.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    edited October 2018
    If this truly is a bug, I feel it's one of the better ones. I love Juggernaut as a comic character, but with the recent change to MD, he's been completely left in the dust. The stun-shrug buff he got recently elevates him a little bit, but he's nowhere near the threat he should be .

Right now, the biggest thing Juggernaut has going for him as a defender is his Unstoppable buff. It's kind of nice that it's so hard to stop. It's certainly not impossible to play around...especially with the recent change to Mystic Dispersion. This "bug" (I'm not 100% sure it is one) gives him some viability as a defender.

As far as bugs go, I'd much rather see them fix the bugs that are currently plaguing champs like Medusa, Killmonger, Nightcrawler, Vision, Iron Fist, Rogue, or Sabretooth. I know Kabam's programming resources are limited, so asking for all is a pipe dream. If given the choice, I'd rather see any of the above champs fixed over an adjustment to Juggernaut.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    There used to be a bigger bug with Juggs and UC.

They fixed it by doing this.

Its an intended change from awhile ago that most people have learned to live with, but makes stagger useless.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    It was a poorly designed fix from another bug. I agree it should be correctly fixed. I honestly don't remember what started this mess but he used to work as expected but something happened with an update and this is what we have.
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    Maybe it didn’t need to be fixed and is working exactly as intended. Stagger doesn’t counter everything. His passive ability that grants increased armor and unstoppable at the beginning of the fight for instance. Pretty sure it would be difficult, even for Kabam, to make an extremely powerful villain like Juggernaut any less powerful than he already is. (In Kabam Land) I vote NO to Nerfs.
  • Hey there, the Unstoppable buff has a pop-up at the beginning of the Special as well, in order to prevent players from being caught off guard by Unstoppable popping up at the end of the Special Attack. If the buff is prevented by Stagger and is still applied, feel free to let us know what game mode that occurred in or what other Champions were involved, or share a video of it occurring.
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 624 ★★★
    Hey there, the Unstoppable buff has a pop-up at the beginning of the Special as well, in order to prevent players from being caught off guard by Unstoppable popping up at the end of the Special Attack. If the buff is prevented by Stagger and is still applied, feel free to let us know what game mode that occurred in or what other Champions were involved, or share a video of it occurring.

that exactly the point.
    not only stagger but also blade's danger sense and Magneto's magnetism... sometime it remove the first unstoppable but failed to remove the second, sometimes remove the first and then fail to remove the second. (sometimes remove both). happened in arena, LOL, quests, AW, AQ.
    i understand the "caught off guard" but the result is actually the opposite... you see that the first unstoppable didn't trigger, you wait for the end of animation to counter special and then you see he trigger another unstoppable.
    it should be one unstoppable buff, that start with the special's animation and:
    timer start at the end of the animation OR just give a longer time to accommodate the duration of the animation (different timer to sp1, sp2 and sp3)
    i know you hate to hear, "blade", "blade", "blade", but this bug affect many other weaker champs like magneto and hood.
    Hey there, the Unstoppable buff has a pop-up at the beginning of the Special as well, in order to prevent players from being caught off guard by Unstoppable popping up at the end of the Special Attack. If the buff is prevented by Stagger and is still applied, feel free to let us know what game mode that occurred in or what other Champions were involved, or share a video of it occurring.

happens all the time that the first one is staggered or prevented somehow, then the second one applies. This has been this way for long enough ask any experienced player and they will tell you. the unstoppable buffs for juggs are completely independent. But I have heard rumors that UC unstoppable isnt like this.
  • Dogor2393Dogor2393 Posts: 70
    It only happens with Juggernaut.
    Dogor2393 wrote: »
    It only happens with Juggernaut.
    nope un. colossus has exactly same bug
    https://youtu.be/co6gSnwTBbg
    @Kabam Zibiit actually it's not only stagger, any def ability decreasing champ has the same problem against those two champs. balde/crossbones/magneto/ also this bug affects doctor stranges counterspell too. the reason of all of those is that there is the two unstopp buff in sp attack not one, thats why in needs to be fixed to appear as one buff, not two. after that everything will work as it should.
  • CosmicZenCosmicZen Posts: 54
    Tested using hood and confirms the stagger removes the first unstoppable but not the second. I thought this was intended to make juggs not worthless.
    CosmicZen wrote: »
    Tested using hood and confirms the stagger removes the first unstoppable but not the second. I thought this was intended to make juggs not worthless.

nope it's a bug
    Andrew wrote: »

nope it's a bug

its not a bug when it was designed that way, the question is should it be designed that way
    Primmer79 wrote: »

nope it's a bug

its not a bug when it was designed that way, the question is should it be designed that way
    check zibiits post man, he says that it shouldn't apper again if the first one will be removed with stagger
    so its a bug
    Primmer79 wrote: »

nope it's a bug

check zibiits post man, he says that it shouldn't apper again if the first one will be removed with stagger
    so its a bug

just like AA stunning unstunnable wasnt a bug?

Whether or not it should be behaving like this, it was designed like this literal years ago at this point. There were threads in the past about this and mods have just said, yeah, it was a change from before.

a bug to me means something new developed without them touching it. This is just poor design.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★

It has made stagger useless since day 1 of the change. It was reported immediately and ignored.

The first one is prevented, removing the stagger debuff the second one takes effect and unstoppable is on.

This is not new information at all.
    Any game mode vs any champs with stagger, except Jane when she lands 2 staggers with her heavy. and then both are consumed to prevent it.
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    edited October 2018
    Beating a dead horse to death here. It’s NOT a bug & insane to think Jugg needs to be NERFED and made any less playable than he already is.
    Like Kabam said.. if you really think it’s a bug.. take a vid of this bug and let Kabam know in game.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Did you not read the thread and watch the videos already posted?

Bug, or unintended.. it makes stagger useless vs. unstoppable. It also hurts jugg and uc by triggering md or dorms degen twice. So yeah.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    The problem is, in the epic uncollected event quest, the last chp, last quest, juggy is activating his uns. buff after his special ends.
  • Turkey_Tone83Turkey_Tone83 Posts: 74
    I've been using Cap IW against Juggs in AQ Map 5. It'll randomly NOT nullify unstoppable when Cap is kinetically charged. Been dying in AQ a lot for first time in years :(
  • kikobobkikobob Posts: 43
    Ive had this problem while using AA. His ability accuracy reduction sometimes stops the first one triggering and then after dashing in (because it's 'safe') he gains his second buff and kills me. I think the easiest fix to this is just to have 1 unstoppable buff triggering at the start of the special and just extend the duration slightly.
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 624 ★★★
    @Kabam Zibiit any comment?
    do you need us to upload more videos?
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

This actually makes it worse for blade as the first unstoppable doesn’t activate so you go into attack and then the next one activates
  • Leiva_dark wrote: »

https://youtu.be/oCCw4ke4v54
    the first time it does not apply but the second time yes. there is the error that the team can not find ... as information the more power you have, the more common the error. and in gesta or war is almost always @Kabam Zibiit

We've passed the info along to the rest of the team and are passing the new videos along as well. Would you be able to tell us what game mode this was in? Or what specific quest or difficulty?