**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Looking for new alliance

I want T4 cats, so AQ is my priority (maps 3-5). I have Map 5 experience. I don't mind doing war periodically, but hate having so many champs locked away because I still want to do quests. No issues doing 15k completion, 650 duels.

I have Line, have used it for a couple years.

I'm in New Zealand, so would prefer something in the NZ/Australia region. I also am a working father, so can't be flat-out 24/7.

Summonor 53, base champ rating of 175k+

Top 10 champs:
Duped R4 Gwenpool
Duped R4 Nightcrawler
Duped R4 Thor
Duped R4 Magik
R2 5* Storm
R4 Crossbones
R4 Hyperion
R4 Guilly
R4 WW2
R4 Ultron

Over 40 R3+ 4* champs

Game and LineID same as here.

Comments

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Would also prefer to wait until SA resets in a couple of days to move.
  • Fails69Fails69 Posts: 14
    We are kicking a few inactives.
    5.1 mil ally
    Normally have 2 BGs clear map 5. I'm working on BG3 to do the same.

Weekly SA

Fails69 game name and line Is
    FFA is the ally tag.
    Hit me up if your interested
  • ZjieeeZjieee Posts: 45
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    Would also prefer to wait until SA resets in a couple of days to move.

Hello, we are a 6.1 alli and are looking for a member as one of us will leave soon. Doing map 5-5-5-2-2 or 5-5-3-3-3 depending on AW and availability of members. We are from all around the world. Have one person from Australia. So you could possibly match up with them for completing AQ lines. For more info look us up ingame.
    Ingame ID: Zjieee
    Line ID: Zjieee
    Thanks for the responses so far.

I really would prefer a NZ/AUS based alliance or at least one with a few in the area that I can work with. When I get home from work (6pm local time), the vast majority of the US is asleep. Think about how that will impact coordination of AW attack and AQ linked nodes. Please don't expect a lot from me before work (have to get the kids ready for school) or during lunch (less than 30 min to play) either.

I do not want a "AW required" alliance either, unless you're ok with me filling defense with R3 champs.

I am focusing on ranking the champs I already have, not necessarily adding more.
  • beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    hi there! TMOMS is a 2.4m alliance focused mainly on AQ map 3 and SA weekly. we haven't really been doing AW because we have a lot of members just building up their roster currently, but we might start doing 1 AW a week with just 2 bgs so definitely not required.

most of us are 30+ so we know what it's like to have a life outside of the game. we have one member from NZ and a few in Asia and Europe so there will be people awake at any given time. a couple of us US members are night owls too, so we'll still be on when you get home at night. check us out to see if we're a good fit for you!
    Still looking.

Really hard finding a South Pacific-based alliance...