**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is worthy of the 5* Generic Awakening Gem

I would love to get as much feedback as possible because I don’t want to screw this up.

Who is worthy of the 5* Generic Awakening Gem 58 votes

Starlord
56%
Golden_GuardianTheManMythLegendFlareDogeEmil_LimsonSolrac_2SungjIron_SkywalkerSpiderCoolsezgoingOnmixFighter092CaptainDonFurious_Fighter1adknight27BirdReynoldsInbaDRTONamelezGhostboytjiePrylank 33 votes
Morningstar
0%
Domino
29%
SpeedbumpWhiteMannameplasKennadoAhitlawMelkerlanneroQuatre_1988Zackmaa123PaytoPlayReverend_RuckusSiddhantB_Dizzle_01Mitchell35FhfjghhggggjfhfjgNerds_galoreArbiter2426Dead1 17 votes
Iceman
0%
Wait for someone else
13%
DragonFire2HairyslugLt_Magnum_1issamaf80TKS87Pex_3gSidDDragonZaptosdaking 8 votes

Comments

• UMad8ro3UMad8ro3 Posts: 132
    Please leave comments. Thanks!
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    Starlord
    Star lord benefits the most from his signature ability, but it depends on what your trying to accomplish. If you haven't completed LOL yet than starlord still remains the best champ to use for it but if you're trying for something else I'd probably wait for someone else.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Wait for someone else
    Ahitlaw wrote: »
    SidDDragon wrote: »
    I would definitely wait...starlord and domino are good options but they are not game changing...at Ur level I would wait for act6 to see if u would need a specific utility over others before using this gem
    But excluding act 6,none of the above champs will give u the boost u need to get a roster boost in aw(the most sought after game mode for now) as far as offense in concerned

After her said they aren't game changing this guy lost me, I would do STAR LORD even thought I voted domino. SL is useless without the gem

Please tell me how either of the 4 other than maybe domino is someone u would justify using Ur gem to clear all content...it's not about who gets more out of being awakened,it's about how much the champ can be used in all content of the game after using one of the rarest items of the game
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Starlord
    I would definitely wait...starlord and domino are good options but they are not game changing...at Ur level I would wait for act6 to see if u would need a specific utility over others before using this gem
    But excluding act 6,none of the above champs will give u the boost u need to get a roster boost in aw(the most sought after game mode for now) as far as offense in concerned

After her said they aren't game changing this guy lost me, I would do STAR LORD even thought I voted domino. SL is useless without the gem

Please tell me how either of the 4 other than maybe domino is someone u would justify using Ur gem to clear all content...it's not about who gets more out of being awakened,it's about how much the champ can be used in all content of the game after using one of the rarest items of the game

SL can be used in AW, AQ, monthly quests, side quests and whatever else i can’t think of. What you talking about?
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Wait for someone else
    I selected wait for a couple of reasons. It really depends on what you need out of your roster.

SL and domino are good options. SL probably benefits the most out of the ones you listed here overall, and can do LoL, be a boss killer in AQ/AW, and is good for general questing.

Domino is also a good LoL option and good for AQ, AW attack but she doesn't need her sig ability for that. She does, however benefit greatly from it if you're using her on defence. It makes her much more annoying to fight.

Something to keep in mind too, is that Act 6 is coming out soon, and at this point no one really knows what's in store there. The reason I selected wait is because it might not be a bad idea to see what act 6 brings us, and then make your decision at that point. Who knows, at that time maybe you'll have a different champ that will help you in act 6, and you'll be grateful for holding onto it.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    Wait for someone else
    Smash wrote: »

SL can be used in AW, AQ, monthly quests, side quests and whatever else i can’t think of. What you talking about?

Compared to others who can give as much utility as him and more...yea he can be used but compared to heavy hitters like starky, hype..other than LOL his damage can be matched...and there are champs like blade,ghost,corvus(for short fights) and others who do lesser damage but outshine SL in terms of utility or utility champs like void,voodoo who give amazing versatility to a champ..I say there are many champs who deserve the gem over him..get ur heads out of the fact as to who gains more with dupe and focus on who gives the most value for the gem
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Starlord
    Smash wrote: »

Compared to others who can give as much utility as him and more...yea he can be used but compared to heavy hitters like starky, hype..other than LOL his damage can be matched...and there are champs like blade,ghost,corvus(for short fights) and others who do lesser damage but outshine SL in terms of utility or utility champs like void,voodoo who give amazing versatility to a champ..I say there are many champs who deserve the gem over him..get ur heads out of the fact as to who gains more with dupe and focus on who gives the most value for the gem

There is not one do it all champion. Everyone has their pros and cons. Some of those champs you listed don’t even need the dup to do those things. Fact is SL turns into god when awakened. Yes there’s other champs who do as well but that shouldn’t take anything away from SL. He definitely deserves a generic. That’s all there’s to that. I get that different people like different champs and i can respect that but majority of players (high end at least) think that he deserves a gem as rare as that item is.
    Thanks for all the advice. I’m leaning towards saving it for Act 6 to see if there is a champ that would benefit most as I mostly care about questing. I don’t know why but I don’t get excited about Starlord. Maybe because he’s not as new? Domino and Morningstar are just fun champs to play. It seems like Morningstars awakened ability would help a lot for questing. Would Domino’s?
  • DragonFire2DragonFire2 Posts: 181
    Wait for someone else
    SL is useless without a gem but unless you plan to do an LOL run or use him all the time he ain’t worth a generic... out of that list Domino is probably the best but even then probably not worth a generic... don’t know too much about MS awakened ability. I used mine on Blade and my tech gem from act 5 on sparky. Even though they added bleed immunity in war i have no regrets awakening either one.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Wait for someone else
    SL has almost no utility, which is why he has fallen out of favor for me. Moringstar and Iceman are great champs that don't benefit too much from being duped. Domino is not worth a generic because her generic barely helps her offensively. Only Void, Omega Red, Blade, Medusa, and Dr. Voodoo are worth generics.
    Would Domino still be a LOL option if not awakened? Is Starlord good for questing anymore? I currently only have the resources to take one to Rank 4 and don’t know that I want to spend the units to do a LOL run.
  • Quatre_1988Quatre_1988 Posts: 90
    Domino
    Domino is very worth it and on attack she is very much worth the dupe, especially in the LOL. I took my 6* to rank 2 and never regretted it. She’s my main champ in every game mode.