**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What was the hardest fight you have fought in occult lab

Me: symbiote spider man with power gain, kinetic reactor, power reserve. I thought symbiote spiderman was easy, didn't roll the dice. Then he spam SP1, SP1 continuously, I block to dead with no way to purnish (he evade after SP1). Fun time
So what was your hardest fight in occult lab so far?

Comments

• Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    edited November 2018
    There have been a couple but don't remember the exact buffs. There was a Sabertooth that had some regen buffs and after 250 hits or so I gave up and let him KO me. I rolled the dice and beat him afterwards. Then there was that one time that it was a Korg :(
  • Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    Void, With Biohazard and Cornered. That i refreshed, to Cornered, Cornered, Cornered and power gain. That i refreshed to Biohazard, Bane and Power gain, that I refreshed to Stun immune, Bane, Cornered. I just gave up and powered through.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    6* Punisher OG Power Gain Power Reserve enhanced sp2
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Korg on aspect of war node
  • OrangieOrangie Posts: 76
    Sentinel and korg with 6 buffs, no matter how roll still sucked,
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Emma Frost with Aspect of War was challenging.
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Buffet, masochist, powergain 200%, power reserve, aspect of war, critical
    On Punisher. Good old memories
  • For me was life transfer and health switch plus chaos node lol
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    health switch + rage. rage caps any damage, and life switch works as if it deals damage. so without heal block you just can't beat it, and I didn't have one
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Korg flare aspect of war power shield. Didn’t actually fight it but....
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I’ve bad a few bad ones, like counter tactics with dorm. By combo 110 his degen was 5500. Good thing I had hulk rags lol
  • Monkey17288Monkey17288 Posts: 99
    I've had Korg 4 times as the boss so far. The 4th time I just quit the lab. 250 5* shards are not worth all the items it takes to get him down.