**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How would these god tier champs rank unduped?

StanceStance Posts: 361
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
These champs are considered god tier when duped, but how would they be ranked when unduped?

Archangel
Omega Red
Ghost Rider
Doctor Voodoo
Blade
Medusa
Hyperion
Stardlord
Void

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    All still god tier except SL, voodoo and void
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    Dont know hardly anything of OR, so disregard him.

All others are still legit. I know Fear is important, as I have Void at 5-65, but he still has good DOT and an insane health pool.

Blade is Blade, just minus regen.

AA still gets neuro
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Stance wrote: »

What tier would they be in?

Low Demi
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

What tier would they be in?

Whatever tier u want them to be in
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    This tier thing goes through one ear and out the other. Allow me to use a fallout analogy to make the point of it being completely pointless. A pipe pistol is useless against a deathclaw to a noob, however, a pro could kill a deathclaw with their fists if they wanted to. It’s not about the champions, it’s about how you use them. Hopefully the analogy helped. If not I’ll go a different game next time.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited November 2018
    I'll use Seatin's tier list names just as reference:

-Archangel would fit in the Amazing or Low Demi God tier. I mean, Unduped he doesn't have the AAR or the Heal block mechanic but he has that inmense damage though the disadvantage will always be Immune champs. That's why idk if he belongs in ''Amazing'' or ''Low Demi God''.

-Ghost Rider I think he still would be ''God tier'' to an bit lesser degree, though he will lack the damage source he still has the huge utility we love him for.

-Doctor Voodoo would fit in the ''Occasionally Useful'' tier, he Unduped he's much less reliable but his abilities kinda work (to an leeser degree) though, not bad but not good either.

-Blade Unduped is ''High Demi God'' IMO, he still has the utility we love him for but he lacks that regeneration that imo I find to be very useful.

-Medusa I'll say she is High Demi God, still has the utility and damage but gains a lot more if she's duped.

-Hyperion's fury stacking Unduped is harder and somewhat less reliable to do, so I think he belongs in ''High Demi God'' as well. not sure though if God or Demi-god tbh.

-Star Lord would be something in between ''Borderline Bench'' and ''Meme'' tiers, because though he is no better than Iron Man, FlixDD, Vulture, etc... he isn't as bad as Shulk, Groot or Colossus. he still has the element thing on specials and the fury he gains per hit. SL relies on his sig, maybe even more than DV.

Idk much Void and Omega Red so can't comment on them.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Omega red will be low demi god tier as his damage output is considerably lower
  • My issue w these tiers is that they're completely subjective and give a lot of players the completely wrong idea about a lot of things. Same with the "who's worth awakening" lists. Usually, it all comes down to who they have and who they like... Or even who fits their unique play style.

You can learn a lot from yters, and most of us have done so at one point or another. But I'd advise limiting that to fight techniques and champ abilities. Going beyond that, especially when it comes to using valuable resources on your roster, can be a huge mistake. I've seen the tier breakdowns and a good bit of it is just laughable. Some people should have a "for entertainment purposes only" disclaimer flashing at the bottom of the video.
    JayCee wrote: »
    This tier thing goes through one ear and out the other. Allow me to use a fallout analogy to make the point of it being completely pointless. A pipe pistol is useless against a deathclaw to a noob, however, a pro could kill a deathclaw with their fists if they wanted to. It’s not about the champions, it’s about how you use them. Hopefully the analogy helped. If not I’ll go a different game next time.

Understood, but not all of us are skilled enough to complete LOL using Collosus, so we need some extra utilities.

Imagine someone trying to defeat an LOL opponent using Colossus. Even if it was 6* R5 Colossus sig 200 and the enrage time was 2x longer he wouldn't still make it lol.
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    Alpha07 wrote: »

-Archangel would fit in the Amazing or Low Demi God tier. I mean, Unduped he doesn't have the AAR or the Heal block mechanic but he has that inmense damage though the disadvantage will always be Immune champs. That's why idk if he belongs in ''Amazing'' or ''Low Demi God''.

-Ghost Rider I think he still would be ''God tier'' to an bit lesser degree, though he will lack the damage source he still has the huge utility we love him for.

-Doctor Voodoo would fit in the ''Occasionally Useful'' tier, he Unduped he's much less reliable but his abilities kinda work (to an leeser degree) though, not bad but not good either.

-Blade Unduped is ''High Demi God'' IMO, he still has the utility we love him for but he lacks that regeneration that imo I find to be very useful.

-Medusa I'll say she is High Demi God, still has the utility and damage but gains a lot more if she's duped.

-Hyperion's fury stacking Unduped is harder and somewhat less reliable to do, so I think he belongs in ''High Demi God'' as well. not sure though if God or Demi-god tbh.

-Star Lord would be something in between ''Borderline Bench'' and ''Meme'' tiers, because though he is no better than Iron Man, FlixDD, Vulture, etc... he isn't as bad as Shulk, Groot or Colossus. he still has the element thing on specials and the fury he gains per hit. SL relies on his sig, maybe even more than DV.

AA unduped still is easily high Demi.
    Doctor Voodoo would fit into amazing tier.
    Medusa would fit into low demi
    Hyperion would still be god
    Agree with the others
    edited November 2018

AA unduped still is easily high Demi.
    Doctor Voodoo would fit into amazing tier.
    Medusa would fit into low demi
    Hyperion would still be god
    Agree with the others

I found AA to be Low demi because he's way less reliable when Bleed/Poison immunes exist and he only has damage going for him Unduped. if it weren't for that he could easily be put in High Demi.

What's your reasoning for DV? I mean, he's not very reliable unduped (not saying he's bad, just very relying on RNG).

I could agree with the Medusa rating. Hyperion was the one I had the most hard choice along with AA since he's beastly indeed but the furies don't last as long if he's Unduped so there's that. still has the cool utilities so God tier wouldn't be far fetched.
    FlareDoge wrote: »

Impressive somehow everything there was incorrect

lol why. Where would you place these champs then?
    FlareDoge wrote: »
    JayCee wrote: »

Oh yea LOL X23 With a Collosus
    Jesus same thing every time also try taking in a kammala khan a civil warrior and a Xforce DP to alliance war watch how fast your alliance kicks you i'll wait

just wanted to say that plz don't put CW in the same boat as these two at least he can Power control.
    ^
    SL has almost nothing going for him Unduped so don't be surprised lol.
  • This is why the "tiers" are dumb. Instead of talking about certain champs' usefulness in different game modes and fights... You're arguing about made up categories that don't matter in any way.

Sorry if that comes off as rude. Really not meaning to be. It's all just silly.
    edited November 2018
    @chunkyb
    These categories can help on determining if these champions are good on certain contents, specific content or on nothing at all. if they are good on lots of things or nothing, or on specific content overall you can determine champions' usefulness/tier.

Ghost Rider/Hyperion are rated as ''God tiers'' because both can do almost everything in this game, both very sustainable, good utility and one of them got a lot of damage.

X-23, Symbiote Spiderman got lots of things (Damage, Regen on X23, being more useful via masteries and countering lots of new champs like IMIW, KM, Emma, etc in Spidey's case) but utility wise they lack much compared to High Demis/Gods so there's why Low Demi-God tier exists.

Amazing tier is on the middle, they can have high damage or decent utility and lack the other.

On the other hand, Ronan is an ''Occasionally Useful'' champ from Seatin's perspective because even though he steamrolls some of the content in the game, on the rest he's not very useful at all. Same you can say about Loki.

Iron Man can be called an ''Borderline Bench'' because he's almost useless but he has some regeneration going for him. he's sustainable though lots of champions can do this better so that's why he's there. He's good if you don't have any other option.

Characters like Shulk and Colossus are ''Memes'' because they are good in nothing. No utilities or at the very least damage whatsoever.

Though an ''True''' tier list isn't possible since at least someone would disagree on something you say so it's based on personal preference.

@Stance
    The damage difference between Unduped SL and IM isn't THAT much even if we count the fury. IM has the regeneration going for him, he's a very sustainable champ so imo that's why I consider him much better than Unduped SL.
  • Alpha07 wrote: »
    @chunkyb
    These categories can help on determining if these champions are good on certain contents, specific content or on nothing at all. if they are good on lots of things or nothing, or on specific content overall you can determine champions' usefulness/tier.

Ghost Rider/Hyperion are rated as ''God tiers'' because both can do almost everything in this game, both very sustainable, good utility and one of them got a lot of damage.

X-23, Symbiote Spiderman got lots of things (Damage, Regen on X23, being more useful via masteries and countering lots of new champs like IMIW, KM, Emma, etc in Spidey's case) but utility wise they lack much compared to High Demis/Gods so there's why Low Demi-God tier exists.

Amazing tier is on the middle, they can have high damage or decent utility and lack the other.

On the other hand, Ronan is an ''Occasionally Useful'' champ from Seatin's perspective because even though he steamrolls some of the content in the game, on the rest he's not very useful at all. Same you can say about Loki.

Iron Man can be called an ''Borderline Bench'' because he's almost useless but he has some regeneration going for him. he's sustainable though lots of champions can do this better so that's why he's there. He's good if you don't have any other option.

Characters like Shulk and Colossus are ''Memes'' because they are good in nothing. No utilities or at the very least damage whatsoever.

Though an ''True''' tier list isn't possible since at least someone would disagree on something you say so it's based on personal preference.

@Stance
    The damage difference between Unduped SL and IM isn't THAT much even if we count the fury. IM has the regeneration going for him, he's a very sustainable champ so imo that's why I consider him much better than Unduped SL.

I mean... Thanks? But no, man. No. Just no. Nuh uh. Nope. No way. Play more and watch him less. Like none. Zero.