**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

WE NEED A GOLD EVENT not T4CC

I have like 40 T4CC crystals unused and no freaking gold. If your going to provide 5-6* champs at least think about the gold and ISO we need to rank them

It’s common fkin sense

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    How often are you ranking champs? Are you ranking every champ you get? What level are you ranking them? What are your methods of getting gold?
  • Tomstar124Tomstar124 Posts: 144
    T4cc are my personal problem not gold it depends where you are in the game maybe try a different rank up strategy
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    I second the gold event. With all of my 5-6*s, gold is the real issue
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 885 ★★★★
    Yeah I'm with you guys gold is an issue even more when in an alliance running map 6 like crazy and the amount of gold and ISO it takes to rank a 6* is crazy. Arena is a good way to get gold but it's a slow grind because the gold rewards are so low
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    Only When i get 3* from free crystals (shards, login, 3day Events....) or 4* that i dont got (which occurs even more rarely, lately) i'm Getting Probs with Gold for my 5*.
    Reason is: When i get those, 3* are always ranked up Max with the next rank up Event, 4* r3.
    Not that i'm using 3* at all. Or 4*r3. But there must be some order.

And of course im low on Arena, fighting in a retired ally. Doing the nessesary Things only. But Gold is not realy a problem.

• Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 528 ★★
    It’s a massive problem for top tier of game, I’m on the game prob 4 hours a day throughout all days, I do every event but I don’t spend time putting up 10-20mil every arena

Kabam keeps raising the cost of things but not giving opportunity to acquire the gold to rank them

They are wanting ppl to rank 2-3* with that event they had last month but there’s no gold
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    My second noob account has more gold than my main, and I literally do nothing but login and play catalyst quests every once in a while. Kinda sad
  • YotzYotz Posts: 117
    Kabam gold supply has not caught up to the cost of ranking up 5* characters. They are still at 4* levels.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    lozzadude wrote: »
    I have over 10million gold, 60x T4CCs, 21x T4CC crystals, over 1.4k T4CC fragment crystals & 40 greater glory crystals. Any rank ups require T4Bs for me. T4Bs are a bottleneck even with the T4B arena & getting them from AQ rewards & glory. I am always having to sell ISO because I can't use it, so gold is never an issue.

For you it isn't, but for others it may be. So if you don't feel like gold is a problem for you then why are you even posting in this thread?
  • Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    Cranmer00 wrote: »
    I have like 40 T4CC crystals unused and no freaking gold. If your going to provide 5-6* champs at least think about the gold and ISO we need to rank them

It’s common fkin sense

Lol. Gimme some of your crystals and tier 4 CC then. I’ll take all my 34 5-stars to 4/55 real quick 😂

• Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    Manup456 wrote: »
    Yeah I'm with you guys gold is an issue even more when in an alliance running map 6 like crazy and the amount of gold and ISO it takes to rank a 6* is crazy. Arena is a good way to get gold but it's a slow grind because the gold rewards are so low

Arnt you supposed to make back what you donate to treasury by doing Map 6? I always make back what I donated for even just doing Map 5 lol
    edited November 2018
    Map 6 gives no donations back. Not one Gold coin. It used to be that way the last time i played it Thou.

@the squish671 its a forum, so anybody can write here. When one or more Player have obviosly no Gold Problem, this can be said. Noone is saying Ur doing something wrong. But others some how Do it different then, and maybe, just maybe, u want to Listen to them so that u got no Gold Problem in the future.
    Its just a crazy idea,
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Manup456 wrote: »

Arnt you supposed to make back what you donate to treasury by doing Map 6? I always make back what I donated for even just doing Map 5 lol

No gold, bc, or loyalty from map 6
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    eqk6lrnfzlzn.jpg
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    lmao..do arenas and cash in battlechips is the easiest way..give us t4cc
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    I took a break and left my old ally 1.6mil in gold. Hurting now. I got back on track by selling a ton of iso for about 400k but the took a champ to 4/55.

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★
    There are two aspects to running out of Gold. How much you're making, and how much you're spending. It takes time and effort to earn Gold. It's althroughout the game, but the majority of it comes from the Arena. The problem with the Gold Realm is it's an easy route. Do a few Fights and earn tens of thousands. The game isn't really meant to log on for 5-10 minutes a day and get everything you need. We get what we put in.
    The second aspect is spending habits. There's a reason it costs more to Rank higher Champs. That's by design. The higher the Rarity and the higher the Rank, the more it costs. Which means we won't be able to Rank them as fast as lower Champs. It also means we will have to pace ourselves now and then. If we want to go from R1 to R4 in one sitting, we can, but it will be costly. Simply put, if we're spending mass amounts of Gold, it will take mass amounts of effort and time to replenish. We can't go for broke and blame the system.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Gold issues- grind 3* featured arena.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    There are two aspects to running out of Gold. How much you're making, and how much you're spending. It takes time and effort to earn Gold. It's althroughout the game, but the majority of it comes from the Arena. The problem with the Gold Realm is it's an easy route. Do a few Fights and earn tens of thousands. The game isn't really meant to log on for 5-10 minutes a day and get everything you need. We get what we put in.
    The second aspect is spending habits. There's a reason it costs more to Rank higher Champs. That's by design. The higher the Rarity and the higher the Rank, the more it costs. Which means we won't be able to Rank them as fast as lower Champs. It also means we will have to pace ourselves now and then. If we want to go from R1 to R4 in one sitting, we can, but it will be costly. Simply put, if we're spending mass amounts of Gold, it will take mass amounts of effort and time to replenish. We can't go for broke and blame the system.

Yes you definitely can when the system is broken. Acquiring gold rate is the same as before 5*s were introduced. Costs went up except the rate to acquiring gold. There’s something really wrong with the system when you’re getting more t4cc than gold. T4cc should not expire just because you have no gold.
    Smash wrote: »

Yes you definitely can when the system is broken. Acquiring gold rate is the same as before 5*s were introduced. Costs went up except the rate to acquiring gold. There’s something really wrong with the system when you’re getting more t4cc than gold. T4cc should not expire just because you have no gold.

It's not the same rate at all. It's increased much more since 5*s came.
    You're getting more T4CCs because you're running higher Maps in AQ. Throughout the game, there's always going to be something that limits us. For some, it's Champs. For others, it's Cats. For some, it's Gold. All have been mentioned as "major problems". Basics, T4CCs, Alphas, Gold, everything at some point, really. Something will always be a limiting Resource because that's what paces overall progression.
    The Gold "issue" came up when people decided to Rank all their 5*s, just after 6*s were announced. Problem is, you want to Rank higher Champs, you're going to have to pay more. I can choose to run only Lamborghinis instead of Chevrolets, but I'm going to pay more.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★

You're getting more T4CCs because you're running higher Maps in AQ. Throughout the game, there's always going to be something that limits us. For some, it's Champs. For others, it's Cats. For some, it's Gold. All have been mentioned as "major problems". Basics, T4CCs, Alphas, Gold, everything at some point, really. Something will always be a limiting Resource because that's what paces overall progression.
    The Gold "issue" came up when people decided to Rank all their 5*s, just after 6*s were announced. Problem is, you want to Rank higher Champs, you're going to have to pay more. I can choose to run only Lamborghinis instead of Chevrolets, but I'm going to pay more.

No no and no. I was running map 5x5 before and still running the same with the axception of one bg running map 6 last few AQs. All the other stuff you mentioned got a bump like the t4b and t1a arena. Gold hasn’t had a bump in.....never. That Lamborghini and Chevy example is horrible because now we can afford the car (t4cc) but can’t get gas (gold) from the gas station. because gas stations have limited stock.
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 ★★★★
    My issue is spending the gold I have... sits around 15-17m and I rank every champ I can and run 6x5 every week.

Easiest way is to grind arena, or buy crystals. The more dupes = more iso that you can sell.

No no and no. I was running map 5x5 before and still running the same with the axception of one bg running map 6 last few AQs. All the other stuff you mentioned got a bump like the t4b and t1a arena. Gold hasn’t had a bump in.....never. That Lamborghini and Chevy example is horrible because now we can afford the car (t4cc) but can’t get gas (gold) from the gas station. because gas stations have limited stock.

You're missing the point of what I said with the Maps. They give more T4CCs. Which means you'll have a surplus.
    As for the car analogy, that was missed as well. There's going to be something that you can't afford. Everywhere in the game there are limiting Resources. If It's not one thing, it's another.
    Let me simplify it. If you want to Rank higher Champs, you will need more Gold. If you spend more, you have to make more. It's by design. You can't have a system like this one that places all Champ availability and all Resources needed to Rank without having some kind of limit because that will affect the overall ability for others to progress. Once again, if people are spending beyond what they're making, that's not the fault of the system.
    edited November 2018
    wrote: »
    Gold hasn’t had a bump in.....never.

Thats not true.
    Since Goldpool eq they lowered Arena per Round costs AND increased the Gold and Chips rewards.

Arena is the key to Gold.

But Kabam introduced so much content that ur unable to Do all content. So some recouces will always be short.
    Well... Until ur a whale or u do nothing else than mcoc.