**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Champion incoming: "The Champion of the Universe!?"

I'm a genuine Marvel fan that has been suprised again and again by characters that appear in this game that I've never even heard of before. This new champ that's recently been shown off known as the "Champion of the Universe" who is also an "Elder of the Universe" had me speechless when I glimsed the video of him performing his SP3 (Super). I'm honestly excited as hell to see more of the character man; are you guys excited too? what's your guys take on this "Champion of the Universe" and his role for him in MCOC?

Comments

• Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Are you talking about AEgon or Tryco Slatterus?

He’s talking about the latter
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Can you send an link or anything? So we can look at it
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    Holy **** 💩 old school wwf moves the lot
  • Hiliarious on the fact he goes wwe on shehulk in the clip and also does he not look like brawn stroman lol
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    Nice clip.

I'm hoping that She-Hulk gets her own back with a decent synergy. She's actually the nearest thing he should have to a nemesis in the game.

Really hoping she gets a synergy buff.
  • MvJ96MvJ96 Posts: 50
    @Evil_Monkey88 ye like we all will get that champion in 1st month. Specially I will have to wait till basic arena for him to get him as 4* :(
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    bt0gxwi6gblo.png
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Too bad he won't Have a synergy with she Hulk But I'm fine with the sentry
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Nice, a synergy with sentry
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Is that synergy with Cage unstoppable after a L followed by a M, or is that unstoppable following either an L or M?

Dr. Zola
  • Ingi_Freyr1975Ingi_Freyr1975 Posts: 175
    He reminds me of a gene from a lamp
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Nice work, @issamaf80.

Well Champion never met Sentry or Cage in the comics, whereas She-Hulk memorably kicked the #*¥% out of him.

So those synergies don't represent a wasted opportunity in any way, because 'Tough Brawler' (either as a description or a synergy) clearly couldn't have been applied to our dear meme-tier She-Hulk.

Given that Luke Cage was completely revamped to demi-god tier a few months back and so doesn't actually need a synergy buff half as much as she does, it seems pretty clear to me that Kabam has no intention of ever buffing Shulkie. 😢😢😢
  • H3LLSHOW247H3LLSHOW247 Posts: 151
    @Samspade23 Bro, I've been wanting Doctor Doom since this game first released man lool, in another disscusion before I talked about how it may be due to the whole Fantastic Four issue between Marvel and Fox maybe, EVERYONE WANTS GODDAMN DOOM BECUASE IT'S DOOM!✊✊✊
    @Ingi_Freyr1975 looool, a lil bit 😆😂
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    Samspade23 wrote: »
    This new champ is a total joke. I can't believe they haven't added the FF, doom, enchantress, mr sinister, sauron, absorbing man, sandman, shang chi, and countless other champs besides this. This is stupid.

Don’t see how this guy is a joke. Considering he’s an eternal and the original guardian of the power stone, he’s a pretty big character in certain parts of marvel.
    @New_Noob168 Hang in there soldier, don't be like that man. 👍
    @Evil_Monkey88 Hell to the yeah! 😆👉
    edited November 2018
    @Fooshblalala And theres another dope ass fact I just learnt about this character from you, "OG Guardian of the power stone" 👌🔥
    @Jestress Pretty sure he will be playable😉
    @Samspade23 oh and also I really want Mr.Negative which i've also previously spoken about too.
    @Fooshblalala Something like that Thanos Boss right?
    @Fooshblalala To be honest there are so many characters in here that are deemed to be "actually" OP such as Ghost Rider, Phoenix, Sentry. But then you have to remember that Thanos is just a game which means there needs to be fairness and balance to characters like this.