**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Same characters from crystals

Opened 2 phc and both were x force deadpool, bought spider verse deal earlier and got 2* vulture 3 times outta 5 crystals, how in the f $#@ is that random, this has happened alot to me. During gwenpool event I got all Mordo except from 1 crystal. Please kabam explain how this is random I feel like I have a better chance of winning the lottery than pulling same characters over and over in within 7 crystals

Comments

• IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233
    2duekikjnupg.png
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    When you only look at yourself yes that seems odd. But thats not have chance works. There ones lived a man who was struck 4 times by lightning. When he died a little later his grave was struck by lightning. Like what are the odds?? Thing is when you look at how many people have lived thruout the odds for it happening to someone isnt as shocking. Same in this game with over a million players and the time mcoc have been up its bound to happen to some. It sucks when it doesnt go your way but thats just how rng works mate

That man probably did something really horrible to Zeus or something.
  • Ingi_Freyr1975Ingi_Freyr1975 Posts: 175
    z566om3rgzt1.jpeg
    77kgsi09ejj6.jpeg
    mztrl80h8zoe.jpeg
    scggunph0kjp.jpeg
    mmpgsqcfau9e.jpeg

I have got tons of moments like that
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    When you only look at yourself yes that seems odd. But thats not have chance works. There ones lived a man who was struck 4 times by lightning. When he died a little later his grave was struck by lightning. Like what are the odds?? Thing is when you look at how many people have lived thruout the odds for it happening to someone isnt as shocking. Same in this game with over a million players and the time mcoc have been up its bound to happen to some. It sucks when it doesnt go your way but thats just how rng works mate

Oh BS. We all know it isn't random... I got the same thing before 100's of times with dual champs...The bottom line is that certain champs are more readily available during certain times. Kabam and knowing them, their algorithm is pretty primitive.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    Don't get mad... I am the guy who opened 3 Juggernauts in a row from the old featured crystals while looking for Blade. This is how Kabam's RNG works and there will always be someone telling you that a micro chance is still a chance.

We are lucky that asteroids doesn't follow the same % to hit our earth. Our civilization would be extint zillion of times in Kabam's world o:)
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    I’ve pulled the same guy from crystals three times in a row on the same three consecutive three days
    md4muu74ncs1d.png
    This definitely makes up for it
    y3mat9unuke9.png
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★

He was actually fighting Storm. He was lucky because Storm wasn’t dupped 😂
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    its actually rarer for something like that NOT to happen at least once

• VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    VulcanM wrote: »
    its actually rarer for something like that NOT to happen at least once

i mean multiple of the same champs to be pulled in a row
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    How come Blade or Stark never comes out 3 times in a row? They say it's random, but I doubt it.