**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which God Teir (By Seatins teir list) Should be demoted

Out of the god teir roster currently out of these characters who should be downgraded to a less godly spot (Been cut down due to the poll limit)

Which God Teir (By Seatins teir list) Should be demoted 97 votes

Iceman
8%
Whododo872The_OneDarkrider05KillerBee_samaKobster84AgentMZXxOriginalxXRockypantherx 8 votes
Omega Red
5%
CFreeSpiritOfVengeancesimolazCoachLed001_kunal21 5 votes
Blade
5%
GamerMelkerlanneroSkary75DaddyDab28p 5 votes
Gwenpool
25%
BadroseSpity68Raider5537FrostyTendersquadDidzeeLightZenithsbb75TeddersSolrac_2AshburnLt_Magnum_1Crimsontide1616My_Superiordfmoore26sbdjdkcx23433KillSwitchScopeotoe987Shadow_Phoneix 25 votes
Doctor Voodoo
14%
danielmathTheManMythLegendMasterFlintAnonymous346WerewrymStagedear85xXpensoumyadeep1988JemanjiWakanda4Ever278ZeezoosFF10Prasannamonomugg 14 votes
Magik
7%
Ravenrob_33tattooedtrash79_fr3do_Frivolousz21gauravtheslayerArbiter2426Unio77 7 votes
Hyperion
2%
nameplasIron_Skywalker 2 votes
Star Lord
16%
JamesMDrownedGodAlpha07Adub80taojay1RicemanIngi_Freyr1975XxLoganTDCxXcookiedealerMitchell35An_Asian_1Webby72RaveNNEndingManSBPEkbizzell2QuantumEmperorXV 16 votes
Ghost
6%
adqqedfyvrexc3lDragonFire2ShaheerFIazBulmktAustin555555 6 votes
Cap IW
9%
Erza_ScarletBruce12342adknight27OmegaDexionWabobaTheBogey08Needy_destructorThanos_CarSharkyD 9 votes

Comments

• spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Gwenpool
    Why would anyone, let alone the majority, vote Voodoo? That's a serious question
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    FlareDoge wrote: »
    Why would anyone, let alone the majority, vote Voodoo? That's a serious question

Question is how much does he do currently

A great deal. Power Control, AAR, Regen, Poison...
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Gwenpool
    Gwenpool maybe a great champ but her overdependece on bleed and her lack of utility (her SP2 does have some power control but is useless against passive power gain). Medusa, AA, SESM, and Omega Red just to name a few are much better. Omega Red's immunity to poison and strong bleed resistance makes him elite against any bleed or biohazard node. And with his SP1, the life steal makes Omega Red the most Suicide mastery friendly champ in MCOC. AA can significantly reduce ability accuracy when duped and has significantly better damage output but has the same drawback as GP. Iceman may not hit too hard but he has ice armor, which has bailed me out an innumerable amount of times, not to mention he can stop evade, and is the only triple immune champ in MCOC. Medusa has poison immunity, living strands (which makes her a pest in AW D and is a failsafe similar to Iceman's Ice Armor). Medusa hits hard after armor shatter and a ton of bleed stacks.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Gwenpool is amazing... None of these guys should be removed from this list... Not sure about this post 😒
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    People who voted Voodoo probably have him unduped and think he’s trash. Couldn’t be more wrong. Especially with CAIW synergy. Anyone who can do 8k damage off one L1 and then 1.7k a tick for 20-some loas is pretty legit. Wasn’t affected by AW5 either. Honestly I don’t think anyone should be “removed”. Maybe bump up some people Seatin doesn’t know how to use. Idk it’s not that he’s wrong; it’s just that some people seem to think it’s irrefutable and the end all be all to ranking champions. But it’s his opinion. Like for me, I don’t have a single duped Dormammu, but I do have a 4/40, and he’s okay, but I don’t like his playstyle and would rank him slightly above average tier even though a great many of you would rank him Demi god. It’s just experiences with the champions.
    belli300 wrote: »
    Archangel is basically like kamala Kahn now with all the bleed immunity hanging out in all end game content

Except he is ability accuracy reduction immune, so there’s still that, and AA rips through anyone I can parry heavy 4x in a fight and if they can bleed and be poisoned.
    Seatin’s list have helped me. Many of seatins videos have helped me progress as well. Don’t know why some of you would hate on a guy that helps a lot of us players out

Every champ on your list is amazing. I voted gweenpool after process of elimination but she still god tier IMO

I don’t think anyone is hating on him, it’s just that some people seem to think it’s an official list and not a opinion. It’s still pretty accurate and helpful for things like “needs a high sig level” or “relies on synergies”. It’s just when people argue over whether someone is “god tier” or not that annoys some players. Like, Venom could be god tier to someone without Spidy or IMIW counters, but for someone who has CG KM and Quake, not so much. “Tiers” are just concepts of what ballpark champions are in.
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    Seatin’s list have helped me. Many of seatins videos have helped me progress as well. Don’t know why some of you would hate on a guy that helps a lot of us players out

Every champ on your list is amazing. I voted gweenpool after process of elimination but she still god tier IMO

Tell ya why. like hammerbro said, many people think its the "official list" and if you dont follow it your bad at the game. I r5ed my yondu over stark spidey because i truely enjoy playing with him and he fits my style. Ill let you know over 6 kids on global said "r u stupid seatin said yondu is just good while spidey is god tier."

In my opinion there is no list or chart to follow, its all for reference. to discover whether a champ is good is that you play the champ and rank it yourself. for example, in my chart, I have crossbones,Yondu, Hulk, and Mephisto as "god" tiers. Why? because I enjoy these champions and I really like their playstyle and abilities. Seatin has helped me as a beginner for sure but I dont think that it should be viewed as the "official" list and if you dont follow it you get criticized.
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Id go with corvus. He lacks sustainability because he's **** without his glaive charges. He's like a worse version of star lord.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Maldroit2 wrote: »
    Id go with corvus. He lacks sustainability because he's **** without his glaive charges. He's like a worse version of star lord.

Lol he's one of the top champs in the game for anything but LoL and RoL
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    I just don't like corvus that much. I prefer champs with more sustainability or utility. Corvus just relies too much on his glaive charges for his damage to appeal to me. Yes he's great for short fights, but I think we should agree to disagree.