**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

4* Hyp or 5* Venom??

Yea Hype is great but.. Venom seems to be a good counter to spidey and has some other great new buffs. Whould you take awakened 4* Hyperion to R5 or unawakened 5* Venom to R3??
885mvq9dfrll.jpeg

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Depends on who you need more right now and for which content. A 4* poison immune champ with hax power gain and furies, or a 5* champ that ramps up every 9 seconds, converts all buffs into furies upon special 2, and had anti-IMIW properties at below 18%. The choice is yours
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Personally venom seems more fun to use and i put my hyperions on defense anyway.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    I'd go for venom as he's a 5* with additional utility
    Hyperion is great even as a 4* tho
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Take it from a guy who has them both r5 4*s... Venom. I did 5 fights in war with JUST Venom... Tier 7 path 7
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Venom is very good, use him a lot in the epic labs the regen is a nice touch to go with all the other utility he has. A lot of really high end champs are very dependant on synergies so I find him to be a useful addition to my squad that doesn’t need any tag alongs.
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Venom no doubt
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Venom 100%, I did the same and have had no regrets! Also he's just a lot more enjoyable to play than Hyperion, imo anyway.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Venom
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    In the process of ranking up my duped 4 star Venom. I have a 4 star Corvus and Hyperion (awakened) ready for r5 but thinking of using those resources first on Venom now and then Corvus.