**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Looking for alliance where I don't have to play AW!

33muko3nyvnc.png

Looking for a chill alliance that smashes SA and AQ but doesn't require me to do AW.
Please feel free to add me in game and on LINE app my i.d is vandalhearts
I am a veteran of 4 years next month so know what I am doing too ;)

Comments

• DidzeeDidzee Posts: 35
    And what is so bad with War? It gives you sweet rewards, and requires less time and login amount than map 5
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    People who don't like war are the ones who are bad at it
  • Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    DANCFC wrote: »
    33muko3nyvnc.png

Looking for a chill alliance that smashes SA and AQ but doesn't require me to do AW.
    Please feel free to add me in game and on LINE app my i.d is vandalhearts
    I am a veteran of 4 years next month so know what I am doing too ;)

Hi Dancfc. At [1Dos3], we are an organized, active AQ-focused alliance. We would welcome you with open arms. We play AQ in 3 BGs. BG 1 plays Map 4 or 5 (mostly Map 4), BG 2 plays Map 3, BG 2 plays map 2. Collectively, we put up about 29 M points each week. Our immediate goal is to surpass the 30 M points milestones and plan to hit the 40 M points milestone next. Our current combined rewards for AQ (peak and ranked rewards) each week are:

2100 Glory, Glory Crystal x 1, Gold x 77,875; Battlechips x 19200; T4CC fragment Crystal x 5; Map 5 Crystal x 4; Map 2 Crystal x 5; Map 3 Crystal x 5; Map 4 Crystal x 11; T4BC fragments x 24000

We participate in weekly SA. We hit about 290K points each week. We are trying to hit and surpass 320K points more consistently each week. And having another body in the alliance could help. For our other alliance events, we either reach the next-to-last or last milestones for the most part. We usually hit the middle milestones for those that require arena grinding. In our alliance, there is no requirement for arena grinding. There are no event minimums. And currently, there are no required donations to the treasury. We are focus on trying to grow the lower ratings teammates in our alliance which is about half the membership. Once they are much stronger, we will plan for and participate in war for those teammates that are interested in it. War participation is OPTIONAL in our alliance.

We use Telegram as our communication app. If this situation fits what you need, please contact me in-game. I have sent you an in-game friend request. My IGN is gladiator2014. I can also be reached on Telegram and my username to search in the search box is "@gladiator2014" if you have any additional questions or concern that I may have not addressed.
  • Alt_wesAlt_wes Posts: 14
    Come check us out. [WER1.]
    We focus on aq. Aw gets played once a week.
  • RizdowRizdow Posts: 12
    Thanks, but I have joined an alliance now. Good luck to you and your alliance.
  • Actually our group speak French but we can do the effort to speak English if you join us. We will discuss about AW’s with the leader. If you’re interested let me know.