**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

FINALLY!!!

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
ol7py2sfcam4.png
After so long of procrastinating I FINALLY DID IT WOOOHOOO and got Infinity war Cap out of my 4* after 😁😁😁 such a relief to have it done. Spent 3 team revives to finish off that nasty collector. How many did you guys down on your first try?
Β«1

Comments

• AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats!! Used NC so it was fairly cheap for me cant remember exact numbers. On my secondary on the other hand i had no viable options so yeah 4 team revives sound about right haha. Who did you use?

Haha, gwenpool and hulk were my MVPS, would have used NC if he wasn't r4 but don't think I'd ever R5 the guy
    Ahitlaw wrote: Β»
    Congrats!! Used NC so it was fairly cheap for me cant remember exact numbers. On my secondary on the other hand i had no viable options so yeah 4 team revives sound about right haha. Who did you use?

Haha, gwenpool and hulk were my MVPS, would have used NC if he wasn't r4 but don't think I'd ever R5 the guy

Oh dont say that :o Nc is an incredible champ. Very good defender in some tiers. Hughly underrated attacker. He got very good dmg output and one of the things that makes him such a good choice for fights like collector is his ability to not beeing able to be hit while dashing back. Add that up with his evade chance on his own and the extra % from s1 and anyone can just dream to touch him with any special

He's definitely underrated as an attacker, love his deep wounds. I just had better mutants to r5:)
  • KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273 β˜…
    Congrats dude.
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 β˜…β˜…
    Great work. That’ll be me next year
  • Tomstar124Tomstar124 Posts: 144 β˜…
    What was your team?
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Used 1 team revive back then
    Good work. Did u look through my collector tips?
    @Xxxdaniel3344 beat act 5, chapter 2(the collector boss) @Tomstar124 I used Gwenpool 5* unduped at R4, duped hulk 5/50, voodoo duped 5/50, duped Luke cage 5/50,and Iceman duped 5/50.
    @Ghostboytjie I may have, looked up on YouTube the easiest paths, watched the shorter 5 min vids.
    Gwenpool and hulk were my MVPS
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273 β˜…
    Wait till you meet ultron in two acts gonna blow your mind hole
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    probably 8 ish solo revives on my hulk with thor rag synergy to beat down the collector?
    Wait till you meet ultron in two acts gonna blow your mind hole

Don't do that to me man πŸ˜‚
    Congratulations, OP! That's awesome! :)

:) Thank you!
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429 β˜…
    I just finished this myself last night congrats
  • BelaPichBelaPich Posts: 89 β˜…
    How many potion u used?
  • KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ultron is Easier than Collector

Let OP sell your Loki, nebula and blade and try that answer again

OG Ultron is easily an easier fight than collector. With those champs it’s just ridiculously easy but even without them he’s not bad. Just don’t parry.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 β˜…β˜…
    i cant get past punisher on 5.2.4, i feel like my team is decent enough to beat the collecter, but that punisher always gets me
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 β˜…β˜…
    VulcanM wrote: Β»
    i cant get past punisher on 5.2.4, i feel like my team is decent enough to beat the collecter, but that punisher always gets me

you guys think that 5* gr r3, max 4* gwenpool and starlord, and a 4/40 duped gr is decent enough to beat the collecter? i dont know what to add as my fith champ though. i want to add classic daredevil but his damage output isnt nearly high enough imo.
    @VulcanM 5.2.4 was the hardest imo. I think you'll be fine but save Resources
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Grats, homie.

Welcome to a whole new MCoC.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats @Ahitlaw!
  • St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278 β˜…
    I was able to get him down through a lot of tears. It just wore him down and he gave up.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ah man, 5.2.4 the nightmares