**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My Review About Carnage : Why You Should Play Him and Rank Him ?

issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
2wnquybxbk4f.jpg

Carnage Ramp Up is 10× Faster He Got Power Gain as par as Hayprion He Got An Insane Damage And Bleed and Kabam Improved Him More

I am comparing the original beta Carnage to this new release. This updated Carnage, compared to the beta, has:

a max 1636.36 physical resistance mutation up from 1333.3 ( Good Against Korg Can Counter Him will )

a max 1636.36 block proficiency mutation up from 1333.3 ( He have Perfect Block Like Cap )

25% chance to refresh a bleed, up from 20% ( If You Play well You Will Get Up To 50 Bleed Stack ) 4000 Bleed Damage Or More

Armor break of 1333.33 up from 666.67
He's Good Against Bleed Immune Champ

With Symbiote Supreme He's Bleed Duration is increased by 20%

Unblockable specials He good Against Modok and Auto Block Champ

He's Good For RTL and Lol And Longer Quest

I will Rank 5 My 5 Star Carnage Soon because His Fun And Insane At The Same Time

https://youtu.be/JIRzF5NdRX4

33 Bleed Stack That Insane

Declaim : I Did This Review Because I See ALot Of People Preferring Venom And They Still Trash On Carnage

Venom Is Good Too But I Prefer Carnage And I love My Venom Too

Comments

• G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Got him at 5*, cant wait to rank up. Damage is insane, especially big Health enemies
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    DrownedGod wrote: »
    Couldn't agree more, which is why I chose to level up this guy and not Venom.

0uf4kao3rbxb.jpg

Enjoy Playing Him :)
    G0311 wrote: »
    Got him at 5*, cant wait to rank up. Damage is insane, especially big Health enemies

vtrl16e02a7f.gif
    Carnage is a beast now. Make every excuse to play him

Great Job Mate
    I'm Interested What The mcoc players Thinks About Carnage ?
  • JEbertJEbert Posts: 157

Killing LOL now.....

fehuc7tashb2.png
  • JEbertJEbert Posts: 157
    My last run on Rulk - way better than oidlkm8b21jf.png

Took a little over 5 minutes

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Carage is good but he dont stop auto blok with basice hit only sp. Akt.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    JEbert wrote: »
    My last run on Rulk - way better than oidlkm8b21jf.png

Took a little over 5 minutes

Geez...just wow with or without deep wounds?
    Gamer wrote: »
    Carage is good but he dont stop auto blok with basice hit only sp. Akt.

I said He Sp Are Unblockebull So he stop Auto block champ
  • DareDvlDanDareDvlDan Posts: 84
    Just pulled a 5* Carnage last night. If it had been a few weeks ago I would have been very disappointed but I am super pumped to level this guy up.
    DareDvlDan wrote: »
    Just pulled a 5* Carnage last night. If it had been a few weeks ago I would have been very disappointed but I am super pumped to level this guy up.

Good For You
    Missed Something he's Good Against Emma Frost
  • Thoughts on unduped Carnage?

Just got a 5* Carnage... like him, fun to play with... but since he's unduped, just rank him up to R2 for now? Not sure if I'll ever dupe him (slow to get 5*s and then really bad luck...) I have limited resources (T4B) so trying to decide between taking my unduped 5* Sabertooth to R3... (have both 4* duped KM and Void @ 5/50)... or taking Carnage to R2 for now, especially since I have so much cosmic ISO (and have a 4* duped Venom @ 4/40). Thoughts?
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 489 ★★
    I have undupped 5* carnage at r2 and wondering about ranking to r3+. Does he need his dup to be good? I know it gives him the power gain while opponent is bleeding.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I have undupped 5* carnage at r2 and wondering about ranking to r3+. Does he need his dup to be good? I know it gives him the power gain while opponent is bleeding.

I’d say he doesn’t need it but It definitely helps. Fire of more specials, nice little bonus ability.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Takes too much ramp up for my taste... but that's just me. Personally not a fan of playing Ramp Champions in general, including Proxima & MS. Obviously, these champions are very powerful, but as a personal taste, the ramp champs are just not for me, which includes Carnage.

I'm going off topic a little. Not a huge fan of ramp up champs either but Proxima really doesn't need much ramp up. One mission and she's doing substantial damage and her utility is just as important as her damage output if not moreso. If anyone still thinks Proxima is strictly a damage dealer do yourself a favor and learn her a little more.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    always wanted him, even when he sucked. does he require his awakened ability?
    VulcanM wrote: »
    always wanted him, even when he sucked. does he require his awakened ability?

No But it Helps a Lot In Ramp His Damage Faster
  • Only thing about carnage is he attacks very weakly but other than that he's pretty good.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Dark_dan said:

Only thing about carnage is he attacks very weakly but other than that he's pretty good.

so I’d tell you to stop necroing threads but I’m pretty sure you’re just a troll alt
  • jschwerijschweri Posts: 52
    One of my favorite champs. Try him with the Red Goblin synergy...faster rampup and more buffs!!! B)