**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is the champ you love/play most?

2»

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Other
    og hulk
  • Other
    Toss up between Scarlet Witch and Void. I hated SW until I got her unlocked. Now shes a dang beast.
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Blade
    danielmath wrote: »
    Morningstar, best war attack in the game :)

What happened to cyclops?
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    Blade
    Play Blade most, love Hela most...but my 5-50 Blade is simply more useful in more scenarios than my 4-55 Hela
  • Other
    Scarlett witch
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    edited November 2018
    SL and AA, MODOK is also great for quests

If I had a 5* venom duck he'd be up there but I only have a 4*
  • Only_AlonerOnly_Aloner Posts: 141
    Other
    Domino
  • EscoutsEscouts Posts: 428
    Other
    Like running with Void but lately be likening the symboid supreme with the buffs getting taken off
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Other
    white magneto, venom, hyperion, fixit, elektra and moon knight
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Killmonger
    I also very much enjoy using cap IW and voodoo! But I find KM so fun to use, I really enjoy his animations
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Other
    Ghost Rider
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Sparky
    I am a very liberal SESM user. I love his damage, power control, and his special evasion. No RNG is needed for SESM to hit hard.
  • Ingi_Freyr1975Ingi_Freyr1975 Posts: 175
    Other
    Recently Masacre is so much fun to play
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Other
    I really enjoy playing with Emma Frost and Ghost
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Other
    Sabretooth, Yondu, Hawkeye, CAIW. Too many to choose from.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Other
    I recently stumbled upon a 5* Domino, and she is a lot of fun to play.
  • Sparky
    I LOVE LOVE my Blade but the damage i get from Sparky is unmatched. When i need high damage and Blade isn't a good option Sparky goes to the rescue not to mention he is super fun to play and that L2 BOYYYYY! that L2 does WORK!!!!!
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    Other
    domino is my favorite and imo most fun fhampion to play watching those beavy attacks doing 40k with rulk synergy is above god tier and watching thos bleeds when they crit and kill 190k aw mini bosses in 15 hits yea thats nice also. the best is watching the opponents abilities fail to work and they take damage from tue "critical failure". sparky and ghost are my rwo next fav
  • The big badass himself, killmonger!
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Other
    Wasp
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    Other
    Ghost Rider
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Other
    I can't pick between 3 i love and play significantly more than my other champs:

1. Sparky
    2. Ghost Rider
    3. Killmonger
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Other
    Void
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Other
    She hulk
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Arch Angel
    Honestly.... SaberTooth