**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What happened with addition of new trophy champions?

When I start playing the game 2 years ago, there was few trophy champs that you can earn in different area of the game buy found or gain due to good performance. This champs are immortal iron fist, thanos, punisher, vision, unstoppable colossus and Kang So why in more then 2 years we don’t have anymore trophy champs added , so summoners can obtain, unstoppable colossus is outdated already, punisher everybody has it, bring something to the community Kabam so people get excited, no only offers every 2 days.

Comments

• WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Goldpool?
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    When I start playing the game 2 years ago, there was few trophy champs that you can earn in different area of the game buy found or gain due to good performance. This champs are immortal iron fist, thanos, punisher, vision, unstoppable colossus and Kang So why in more then 2 years we don’t have anymore trophy champs added , so summoners can obtain, unstoppable colossus is outdated already, punisher everybody has it, bring something to the community Kabam so people get excited, no only offers every 2 days.

Goldpool is already available to summoners, whether it be Goldpool gold crystals or not.. they could yet return who knows
  • Taiphoon_zeroTaiphoon_zero Posts: 110
    Goldpool, do u find him in the game now to obtain.?
    He was when Deadpool 2 got released
    They did say the crystals may return
  • Taiphoon_zeroTaiphoon_zero Posts: 110
    edited November 2018
    Well that dosent go with my concern, all trophy champs I mentioned they are in the game , not temporary, so I don’t find goldpool as an excuse, plus goldpool it was meant to spend money to gain him, that doesn’t sound very exciting, a trophy champ should be added in the game and can be obtain in other ways but buying crystals that dosent require any skill or patience
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    Waite till act 6 comes out and go for ledgend run bet there will be one for the first 100 to complete
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    Well that dosent go with my concern, all trophy champs I mentioned they are in the game , not temporary, so I don’t find goldpool as an excuse, plus goldpool it was meant to spend money to gain him, that doesn’t sound very exciting, a trophy champ should be added in the game and can be obtain in other ways but buying crystals that dosent require any skill or patience

goldpool was also winnable with arena for free just a lot of grinding and although putting up a crazy amount of points a lot of these champs unless your very lucky and or very skilled cost a lot at some point.