**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Poor Symioid

Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
edited October 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
So I was reading my symboid a bedtime story last night, and as he was falling asleep, I got to wondering. I’ve raised my Squishy with everything I have. Can I really bring myself to trade him for a simple TITLE?!? You can get a title for exploring Beginner. What kind of wretch could sell their poor symboid for a title? This isn’t even like selling your soul to Mephisto.

I say that title, in any summoner’s inventory, is a mark of a bad parent. What do you guys think?

Comments

• issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Yes
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    issamaf80 wrote: »
    Yes

Descriptive 😅
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    You sell him to the Collector. He is known to be a nice guy so the symbiote is definitely going to be happy ;)
    Voltolos wrote: »
    You sell him to the Collector. He is known to be a nice guy so the symbiote is definitely going to be happy ;)

That’d be true, but I’m uncollected! 😢 I have no idea who will take care of him. The Grandmaster is gone after infinity war, will ÆGON take care of him? I refuse to take action until I’m educated on these things!!!
  • SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    I like this. 🤣
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    I’m already locked and loaded to set him free and fire a few warning shots if he comes back.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    LMAO @JayCee 😂😂😂😂

I'm just gonna release mine into the wild... Maybe let someone catch him with a PokeBall
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Anyone who’s says they haven’t sold a champ can’t say that anymore
    Namelez wrote: »
    LMAO @JayCee 😂😂😂😂

I'm just gonna release mine into the wild... Maybe let someone catch him with a PokeBall

So irresponsible...... smh
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    Namelez wrote: »
    LMAO @JayCee 😂😂😂😂

So irresponsible...... smh

It is a hethern... Bit my leg... Punched my leg kicked my leg... Headbutted my leg... Bought me some ice for it... Then dropped an elbow on it.. Id rather he be someone else's problem LoL
  • Mine doesn't have the sell option
  • PRY HIM FROM MY DEAD BODY

That's the spirit!
  • Gotta take a stand for the little guys. I don't need a silly title
  • Dj_mphDj_mph Posts: 72
    Maybe, he will return to us at later date Even stronger then he is now. But I actually love playing with my little monster! He has no regrets when slicing his opponents apart. He is like a little gang banger in Compton!
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    So I was reading my symboid a bedtime story last night, and as he was falling asleep, I got to wondering. I’ve raised my Squishy with everything I have. Can I really bring myself to trade him for a simple TITLE?!? You can get a title for exploring Beginner. What kind of wretch could sell their poor symboid for a title? This isn’t even like selling your soul to Mephisto.

I say that title, in any summoner’s inventory, is a mark of a bad parent. What do you guys think?

The only way you could have used "everything you had" is if you had only 4 gold for the whole month.

I really don't get why people don't want to sell him, it's not like he'll stay permanently if we don't sell him, and if you don't sell him you get nothing and he leaves. Even if it's a title it's still better that nothing. But it's their choice so whatever
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    Finally he can go... i have been waiting since forever... Magik can retake her place now.

The only way you could have used "everything you had" is if you had only 4 gold for the whole month.

I really don't get why people don't want to sell him, it's not like he'll stay permanently if we don't sell him, and if you don't sell him you get nothing and he leaves. Even if it's a title it's still better that nothing. But it's their choice so whatever

gv2s2g80srk6.jpeg