**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What is the most defining aspect of Marvel Contest of Champions for you?

What is the most defining aspect of Marvel Contest of Champions for you? 36 votes

Grinding in any way necessary to progress, upgrade champions stats, gain more champions and dominate within alliances.
33%
ShrimkinsStucatLvernon15AhitlawSpiderCoolsRepto23Tejas300IKONWozzy101FangmanglerMbizzGtekkers 12 votes
For the sheer love of playing with your favourite Marvel characters within the Marvel universe, for the outstanding media content that is created for these characters such as wallpapers and motion comics. Also the genre of game (fighting/action) allowing you to actually fight and control your characters?
66%
JestressJets44nameplasNOOOOOOOOPEEEEEGreifmaster911Inba51ST_SQUADRicemanMarriXxLoganTDCxXKobster84AnkalagonnMitchell35crystaldsmithKohli1999V1PER1987FhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSpicyKnightWelderofortuneFooshblalala 24 votes

Comments

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    For the sheer love of playing with your favourite Marvel characters within the Marvel universe, for the outstanding media content that is created for these characters such as wallpapers and motion comics. Also the genre of game (fighting/action) allowing you to actually fight and control your characters?
    I like the game, but I would never play a single game for many hours just to unlock 1 character or something. This game is really fun and is MARVEL.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Who likes grinding?
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Grinding in any way necessary to progress, upgrade champions stats, gain more champions and dominate within alliances.
    For me it's both but I could see myself playing this game without the marvel aspect. The marvel aspect hooked me to begin with but I stay for the RPG/progression/alliance aspects.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Both. No game has ever catch me like this one... and hope no one after will do the same, since my marriage wouldnt stand another hit like this one :D
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    It's a bit of both. I definitely was a comic junkie before this game existed, but that is monthly motivation (new EQ).

My daily motivation really is no1 most of the time.
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    uuw74x6ry8f2.jpeg
  • MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 ★★
    It’s both. Marvel universe was a huge part of my childhood, and so was grinding games like diablo/poe.