**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Version 21.0 Discussion Thread

Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
Version 21.0 of Marvel Contest of Champions is coming November 7th! It's a royal rumble in The Contest with Brawl in the Battlerealm, Back Issues bringing Ultron's Assault, Champion's Clash, improved Dungeons, Profile Pics, and Story Mode Progression. Check out the release notes here:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/627781/#Comment_627781

Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    So I’m guessing we will not receive the experience we should’ve received if Wisdom were working correctly?
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,133 ★★★★★
    I agree but I'm just a bit confirmed with the ultron back issue is that some new content?
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    Two questions:

Brawl in the Battlerealm the name of the new EQ or is it a new quest entirely?

And the Back Issue quests? What are they exactly? Just re runs of older quests?
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Looks like a cool update! I'm excited to see the changes to dungeons, and I'm thinking they will give it that little bit of extra incentive that it needs to entice more players. I have a few questions.

1: What is Back Issue? Obviously I'm sure there will be an announcement on it, but is it something brand new? It sounds a bit like the Gwenpool event.

2: Is the Champion Clash basically a celebrity challenge with an extra difficulty?

3: When exactly will we get more info on the dungeons? I'm really interested to see some more details on what exactly got changed.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Didn't understand anything except that classic and variant part
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    What are gonna be the energy cost for the back issues quest and the Champion's clash? Seems like a lot of content in one small month
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,413 Guardian
    edited November 2018
    Great that the AQ History Explore % when running different Maps on same day will now be fixed (ie, Map-5 showed 100% but Map-4 showed only 70% even though fully explored), and that AW Defender rating display bug will be fixed (would be nice if Defender Summary screen would show original, not boosted by node buff, ratings so officers can clearly see which heross are the higher rated ones. But then have them display correctly increased on the map itself).
  • Six_strings6Six_strings6 Posts: 223 ★★
    With the new variant difficulty does that come with an uncollected mode?
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    What are the rewards for the epic ultron quest ?
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    *Idly, futilely hopes this patch will be the one to end the random Heavy attack bug he's had for 2 years now*
  • rk9HULK_rk9HULK_ Posts: 24
    edited November 2018
    Awesome new characters! I am so hyped! :D
  • Werewrym wrote: »
    Looks like a cool update! I'm excited to see the changes to dungeons, and I'm thinking they will give it that little bit of extra incentive that it needs to entice more players. I have a few questions.

1: What is Back Issue? Obviously I'm sure there will be an announcement on it, but is it something brand new? It sounds a bit like the Gwenpool event.

2: Is the Champion Clash basically a celebrity challenge with an extra difficulty?

3: When exactly will we get more info on the dungeons? I'm really interested to see some more details on what exactly got changed.

Hi! We'll have more specific details to share about the back issues, dungeon changes and the champion clash as we get closer to those events starting.
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Will the profile pic shows star rating like it currently does or will it just be a profile?
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Yay!!! Medusa is fixed! And iceman is fixed! And..... a mephisto buff? Ok Kabam, I see you.
  • Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    Dungeon-Will they ever figure out how to reward the members for the completed room when one member doesn’t tap conclude room? It’s been tooooooooo many times where a random will join and not ever move from the start or only fight once then never return. If its early on in the rooms, I’ll clear the nodes linked and beat the boss. But that doesn’t matter if the other person doesn’t tap conclude room. We’ll only get points for the prior room completion. That’s not fair.
  • Cool.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    When you gonna resolve unending loading screens
    My gameplay becomes laggy after patch18.0 all things in game going in slow motion and i can't keep my combos
    It goes in infinite loading and i have to restart it always
    Android 6.0.1
    Device Sony Xperia Z2
  • TsunaniTsunani Posts: 173
    - Fixed an issue where Requesting Help in Arena, then entering a Dungeon, would require Help to be requested for those Champions again

This is an old bug and it doesn't happen only with dungeos, but with everything else other than arenas
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    So I’m guessing we will not receive the experience we should’ve received if Wisdom were working correctly?

If Wisdom were working correctly a lot of things in the game would be different...
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

If Wisdom were working correctly a lot of things in the game would be different...

Well of regardless how wisdom would affect the game (I get the joke) I guess my question won’t be answered.

d4o7mzv2uncq.png

Trying to grind to level 60 and maxed out the exp masteries trying to get there and I guess no comp for all the exp that was missed.
  • Is Emma Frost’s awakened ability not proc’ing against sp3s being investigated? Also, is it supposed to function as a damage cap? Was hoping to see some sort of update on Emma, if nothing else a clarification of how her awakened ability functions, but nothing :’(