**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which 4-star Science Champ will help the most in Act V if I take it to 5/50?

Which 4-star Science Champ will help the most in Act V if I take it to 5/50? 37 votes

Void (Sig 50)
59%
Haji_SaabadqqedfyvrSpeedbumpSungjDragonFire2SpiderCoolsDuke_SilverDanny_TKS87RicemanTheRealmKeeperNamelezXxLoganTDCxXKobster84EnderDraco58Avengers320Nb2121SidDDragonIron_spider1Fangmangler 22 votes
Quake (unawakened)
8%
KerneasDeargDueRockypantherx 3 votes
Luke Cage (Sig 21)
16%
ManChildSuperSam57mdsubSandeepSICE_ICE_BABYMike12867 6 votes
Captain America IW (Sig 1)
13%
FlareDogedfmoore26VoodooChileFooshblalalaMbizz 5 votes
Modok (Sig 20)
2%
Spity68 1 vote

Comments

• SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Void (Sig 50)
    Void was my MVP at 5/50 for masochism and buffet along with other fights..cap will also help u with his block proficiency and that massive sp2 especially on power shield
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    Overall, Void's the better champion. But if you're looking for who will help you more for act 5, then it depends what the rest of your roster looks like. If you don't have someone to handle regen, then I'd say definitely Void. If you already have someone like, say a duped AA for most regen situations(with the exception of bleed/poison immune champs), then maybe someone like Luke Cage would be better if you don't have any other bleed immune champs.
  • DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
    Thank you for some of these comments. It's like Void is the best overall science champ as it is.

I have heard a lot of talk in global chat that Luke Cage and Quake are very good for the collector fight. Is this true? And it is worth ranking them above void just for that?
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Void (Sig 50)
    Thank you for some of these comments. It's like Void is the best overall science champ as it is.

I have heard a lot of talk in global chat that Luke Cage and Quake are very good for the collector fight. Is this true? And it is worth ranking them above void just for that?

I don't know about quake, I don't have her, but LC is not a good option for the collector. His indestructible might save the damage straight from the specials, but theres a bane node on the collector so the degen right after indestructible expires will still kill you. Also, the collector has tenacity so he can shrug off exhaustion, and stacking that up is how cage gets his damage. The collector can also shrug off the stun from cages l1.

That's not to say cage isn't a good champ, he can definitely come in handy for some of act 5. He can handle biohazard as long as you don't hit into your opponents block. Cap IW is another good one, with his awesome block proficiency and he can really boost your team with his synergies. Imo though void takes the cake for act 5 value, his power gain and regen reversal is so good for a high number of paths.
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Luke Cage (Sig 21)
    I voted luke Cage because I don’t know your roster. I know the biohazard lanes were the most expensive for me personally when I cleared story.
  • AngusMac279AngusMac279 Posts: 117
    Void (Sig 50)
    If you have hulk rags he is a good option as he can deal with all the **** regen
  • AngusMac279AngusMac279 Posts: 117
    Void (Sig 50)
    Sorry degen