**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

HELP Button Bugged in Arena [Merged Threads]

Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
edited October 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
So in the past 15 minutes, I have 'request help' at least 3 times yet the champs still keep coming back showing that I haven't requested it.

Kabam, can you fix this please?
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• botonox03botonox03 Posts: 29
    While grinding arena, I will ask for help for refreshing my champs. I will then go do something else in-game or just flip back and forth between apps on my phone. Sometimes the app will disconnect and once it is reconnected, I will go back to the "help" feature in the alliance tab to see if I am getting helped with refreshing, but I will see that all of my champs that need help are no longer needing help (I can assure you that my champs did not reach their max amount of help received).

When I check the champs in the arena I am grinding in, they are now needing for me to ask for help again from my alliance. This is annoying because you have to go back and ask for help to refresh multiple times until the champs refresh timer is expired.

Is this happening to anyone else?
  • Hey there!

I'm sorry to hear this is happening to y'all. We'll get this passed along and looked into ASAP. Once we have more info we'll pop back in to share.
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    Or we remove the help option for arena and change it for energy only. 100 points per help. 10 helps cap....

Just a thought :-)
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    I know if you have requested help, and then go to dungeons, and come back to arena, all your champs have to request for help again.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    SparkAlot wrote: »
    I know if you have requested help, and then go to dungeons, and come back to arena, all your champs have to request for help again.

Thanks for this additional information! We are working on a resolution for this now.
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    SparkAlot wrote: »

Thanks for this additional information! We are working on a resolution for this now.

How far are we from a 'solid' fix to this issue?
  • This has been happening to me for months it wasn’t that big. Of a problem though
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hello,

This will be resolved in the 21.0 update.