**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is your favorite swiss army

WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
I really like Ghost Rider
xoxzmudg65y3.png
The Scissors cuts buffs and power off, the file is his bleed, and the blade is his fury stack. He also comes with a sharping stone, his regen to keep him in the fight. Who is your Swiss Army?

Comments

• Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    GR for sure.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    voodoo
  • Sieger7999Sieger7999 Posts: 48
    Rogue, shrugs off most debuffs, power control and healing as well as not triggering any buffs/debuffs for nodes like machoism
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    SW Voodoo and GR on 1 team
  • KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    Doctor Voodoo. Power Burn/Drain, Regen, poison.
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Iron man Infinity War Power Control / shock and burn DOT and plasma and Heal Block And Armor up And Power Gain
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    issamaf80 wrote: »
    Iron man Infinity War Power Control / shock and burn DOT and plasma and Heal Block And Armor up And Power Gain

How does IWIM power control? I only have his 3* until his basic arena so don't know all his abilities yet.

If the opponent is suffering from shock or plasma, all his repulsor attacks (1st M, 2nd and 4th L attacks, 2nd and 3rd hits on L1, and first hit on heavy) gives no power and drains up to 2.5% of current power.
    edited November 2018
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

How does IWIM power control? I only have his 3* until his basic arena so don't know all his abilities yet.

If the opponent is suffering from shock or plasma, all his repulsor attacks (1st M, 2nd and 4th L attacks, 2nd and 3rd hits on L1, and first hit on heavy) gives no power and drains up to 2.5% of current power.

Interesting, thanks for the response. I can't wait to get him from the upcoming arena, had no idea about the power related aspects. I'll be grinding to get and dupe him and he's going straight to 5/50 and high Sig.

He’s a very underrated attacker IMO. He is really nice to use on attack as when you get a plasma debuff on the opponent you essentially give them 0 power with a MLLLL combo AND deal ~200 damage per tick with plasma. Plus bleed/coldsnap immune with an armor up passive and BP rivaled only by Cap himself makes him a very durable champ with great utility. Added bonus is that even if a champ is immune to shock or incinerate, you can still apply plasma, unlike AA where if an opponent is immune to bleed or poison, you can’t put neurotoxin on them.

Interesting, thanks for the response. I can't wait to get him from the upcoming arena, had no idea about the power related aspects. I'll be grinding to get and dupe him and he's going straight to 5/50 and high Sig.

He’s a very underrated attacker IMO. He is really nice to use on attack as when you get a plasma debuff on the opponent you essentially give them 0 power with a MLLLL combo AND deal ~200 damage per tick with plasma. Plus bleed/coldsnap immune with an armor up passive and BP rivaled only by Cap himself makes him a very durable champ with great utility. Added bonus is that even if a champ is immune to shock or incinerate, you can still apply plasma, unlike AA where if an opponent is immune to bleed or poison, you can’t put neurotoxin on them.

I've been hoping to pull him since his release but no luck, even bought 3 of the daily grandmaster tech crystals but all 3* champs lol it's funny you mention offense for him because that's exactly where I plan to use him. For me he'll be on a team with Cap which will increase his BP even more. I'm someone who likes to be able to utilize my block and not lose a ton of health in doing so making them both perfect for me. Gonna be seeing a lot of arena the next two weeks going for him twice and gunning for a 4* Tryco.

I’ve been lucky with CAIW and IMIW. On my main I spent a bit to get them and they’re both duped and at R4. On my alt (F2P) I got incredibly lucky and pulled them both again as 5* and that duo is crazy good. They both parry for 0 damage, can tank hits like crazy, and can virtually cover any opponent (save for Abom so throw in a poison immune as a third). I forgot to also mention IMIW armor breaks and heal blocks as well, with a heavy alone. So even more utility against the likes of Emma, KM, Sabretooth, Ultron, etc.
  • Mystix13Mystix13 Posts: 50
    What is happening here, y'all?

Favorite Swiss Army knife champ. Or in other words, all around do everything(or close to it).

My personal is Stark Spidey. Huge damage output, evades for days on specials, power drain, stun locking under the right conditions. Even AA reduction on his SP3.
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    GR easy number one for me

Also void can shut chit down
  • Vassili24Vassili24 Posts: 109
    IMIW, I know he gets credit for AW defense, but I really like using him on offense. Bleed immune with armor up, power control, heal block, armor break, shock, and unblockable SP1.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    I gotta say Carnage. Bleed, Critical, Physical Resist, Unblockable S1 (Sometimes)...He has it all.

No power control, needs bleeds (even though he can armor break naturally immune champs), and has a huge ramp up time
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Mystix13 wrote: »
    What is happening here, y'all?

Favorite Swiss Army knife champ. Or in other words, all around do everything(or close to it).

My personal is Stark Spidey. Huge damage output, evades for days on specials, power drain, stun locking under the right conditions. Even AA reduction on his SP3.

Spark for me as well. Just missing regen
  • Des1234Des1234 Posts: 80
    Sw is the ultimate Swiss army blade
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    I’m pretty sure Emma is one of the best
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Black Panther Classic no question. All the utility!
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Thor. Just like in real life you hit everything with a hammer
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Ghost rider
  • Pedrof6Pedrof6 Posts: 179 ★★
    Ice Man and Ghost Rider are super versatile.
  • My roster is my favorite Swiss Army knife