**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Wasp. yay or nay

VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
i got a four star wasp and heard she was good, but then i looked into her and she doesnt seem super great. i want to take her to r4 if shes decent enough. what do you guys think.

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    straight trash homie
  • Kohli1999Kohli1999 Posts: 26
    Super cool if duped ,combo+heavy attack
    But no blocking only intercept
    Low health pool champ
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    There are better champs. There are even better science champs.
  • CΛDECΛDE Posts: 7
    She's basically the definition of a glass canon. Does have some great utility and hits like a truck, but will likely be a liability with her low health pool for tougher content, even with her quantum evade. I'd say only R4 if you already have regen, immunity, power control and ability accuracy reduction sorted.

A lot of fun but if resources are scarce, I'd probably hold off for now.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    CΛDE wrote: »
    She's basically the definition of a glass canon. Does have some great utility and hits like a truck, but will likely be a liability with her low health pool for tougher content, even with her quantum evade. I'd say only R4 if you already have regen, immunity, power control and ability accuracy reduction sorted.

A lot of fun but if resources are scarce, I'd probably hold off for now.

a nicer way of saying "straight trash homie"
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    She's meh as a defender.

I would honestly rather have Rocket's sp2 in terms of glass cannon.
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    She’s not bad, but no one ranks her up for her specifically. She’s there for her synergy with ghost, and if you have ghost, you will want wasp on your team 100% if the time.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    alright, because i just came back to the game after a few months and dont know any of the new champs.im trying to blow through the last three quests in 5.2 and am looking for alternative champs to use.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    Depends what the rest of your roster looks like and how scarce resources are for you. Judging by the question I think it would come down to the first question and what you want to use her for.

i would say my roster is decent, really only rank up the better ones like starlord, gwenpool and ghost rider, and yeah i would say that my resources are pretty scarce. so i guess i could hold off on ranking her. im really just exploring new options for champs to beat 5.2
  • For sure hold off then. She’s a great champ and at high sig can be a great defender. But for Act 5 questing you need champs that are durable and have sustainability which she has none of.

GP, SL, GR are nice can will help a bunch for sure.
  • The_DutchmanThe_Dutchman Posts: 43
    b4wlr2desjph.jpg

To each their own, but I'm quite a big fan of her. Other users are correct though when saying you need to be fairly decent at intercepting, as she certainly takes a lot of block damage. I ranked mine to 4/55 to help her health pool honestly, and she also has some interesting utility. Her quantum evade combined with her weakness debuff also helps make up for her lower health pool imo. I mainly use her for AW attack at the moment, and have used her for certain areas within act 5.