**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Next R4

DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,957 ★★★★★
Who would you choose?
aoc9pwu7yr51.png

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Corvus
  • Des1234Des1234 Posts: 80
    Omega or Corvus
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Des1234 wrote: »
    Omega or Corvus

I second that
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Omega Red
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,957 ★★★★★
    I'm leaning Omega Red
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    Des1234 wrote: »
    Omega or Corvus

I second that

I third it.
    I haven't used him any but he's poison immune has life steal power steal nice DOT high bleed resistance and nice health pool so honestly can't go wrong with him
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,957 ★★★★★
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    Omega, especially if you can get him to a high sig (he might be already) and even more so if you have Sabertooth. Corvus if you're main goal with the rank up is AW attack and not concerned with using this particular champ for late game questing. Voodoo if you need power control/a nullifier

As someone with all the champs pictured, though mostly as 4* those would be the only 3 under consideration imo

I like Omega Red, Corvus is the popular choice but tons of potential in Symbiote Supreme. I'll probably do Omega Red
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    You have proxima so I’d go with Corvus. The two of them in aw or just general questing is just ridiculous.
    Corvus all the way for Offense. If you are looking for Defense, Wasp is the way to go. She'll get you some kills.

LoL no Wasp is a very easy defender 😂 u honestly just bait heavies and specials and she gets destroyed I wouldn't rank her for defense... Offense maybe but not defense