**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Talked to my sym...

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    @chunkyb Chunkybeef is that you?
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    chunkyb wrote: »
    467a7rx35btm.png

Sorry your name was similar to another guy I know that plays a completely different game.
  • Archangel442Archangel442 Posts: 158
    @chunkyb are you taking lil Steve trick or treating tonight?
  • @chunkyb are you taking lil Steve trick or treating tonight?

He's losing his mind waiting for the sun to go down. He's been in his Batman costume all day. Tony and cap are supposed to get here later. We're gonna have some dinner and then start giving out candy. Then some trick or treating. I can't wait.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Apparently at the end of the Event you're weakening our Symbioid back to Rank 1... So, how is Silver supposed to protect himself?! I know they were Rank 1 when they first found us, but since then mine has... Made a lot of enemies, after getting to Rank 5 he picked a Lot of fights he couldn't possibly beat back when he met me... What happens when he forgets all his training, wonders back into the far reaches of the Battlerealm, and runs into one of the employees of/the Enemies he's made over his time with me...
    My little guy has been really torn up about it. He keeps telling me he doesn't want to go and doesn't feel so good. He knows he'll turn to virtual dust soon. I keep trying to comfort him, but he won't come out of his room. For the past 3 hours I've heard him crying and whimpering. Things aren't going good guys. Any suggestions? Disney World? Ice cream? Poor Symba...

Take a photo of him... He'll technically survive being turned into Digital Dust, just don't tell him it'll effectively be a clone...
    I'm telling you right now, if I or anyone else don't hear anything from our dear friends and companions The Summoner Symbioids by October 3rd next year then I'm putting together a Search Party... Grabbing my Top Tier Champions, a Backpack full of Revives/Potions, and Hiking Boots... Also some Meatloaf, it's Silver's favorite...
  • Poor Lil Steve. I hope that Kabam can see that he’s found a good home where people care and look out for him. @chunkyb I have sent a heartfelt letter to Ms. McLaughlin proposing a foundation to help keep all the lil symboids out of the system and in the homes of those that care for them.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @chunkyb I'm going to be almost as sad to see this thread go as the my Sym lol. I have decided I'm not selling mine for a title. They can keep their shiny beads and shallow flattery. I'm keeping my Sym to the bitter end.
  • St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    I don't think I can part ways with the little guy. He's the only reason I have so many 6 Star Shards.. there's no way I can make it without him in my roster. I'm not good enough for Uncollected quests.
  • @chunkyb I'm going to be almost as sad to see this thread go as the my Sym lol. I have decided I'm not selling mine for a title. They can keep their shiny beads and shallow flattery. I'm keeping my Sym to the bitter end.

I'll be doing the same dude. Who wants a Symbiote Abuse Enabler title anyway?
  • chunkyb wrote: »
    Well. It's been quite the wild ride with Lil Steve. We've shared good times and bad, but I wouldn't have missed it for the world. Tony has been crying for two days straight and has drank all my booze. Cap is certain if we put up a good enough fight, justice will prevail.

None of us believe that a lonely Symbiote roaming thru the Battlerealm, boostless and ranked down, is the right conclusion to this story. It's a gut wrenching situation and I'm with Cap on this one. He's never led me wrong before and so I will fight in the only way I can. I'll bring in Sarah Maclachlan to guilt trip you into having a heart.

https://youtu.be/5IHESwccjrA

Tony has offered to take over the Kabam servers. Im trying to hold him back. He also talked about just buying the company but I'm sure he'd just make a few hundred Ironman re-skins. This is getting crazy. Idk how long I can keep him from doing something he shouldn't. Feeding him scotch isn't helping. It's not even 10 am here and he's on a full blown bender.
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    The music made me cry... it fitted so perfectly with abusive symbiotes.... free them!!
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    It really depends on the title for me, if I don't like it I'm keeping the little bugger.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Don’t sell your symbioid! Don’t be bribed! True love will prevail!
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    I’m gonna miss Skip. We made some many memories. He made friends too. He particularly liked Old Man Logan’s stories. We defeated so many enemies... i’ll miss the little guy.
    I need this title to be something good like:
    -Symbiote's Best Friend
    -Best Owner in the Battle realm
    -What if we get to insert our Symbiote's name and have a custom title?

Needs to be Number 3!
  • I need this title to be something good like:
    -Symbiote's Best Friend
    -Best Owner in the Battle realm
    -What if we get to insert our Symbiote's name and have a custom title?

hahaha that last one would be interesting
  • Archangel442Archangel442 Posts: 158
    Me and toothy have grown tight this month... #wontsellout